xag/usd is about to blow up

Discussion in 'Trading' started by calumtrading, May 21, 2020.

1. Reading up on the possibilities of silver to USD I would have to say its gonna be one of the best places to put your money at the moment. For one i have read in a few places that silver may be a key component in treatments for coronavirus.
    ag (silver) has often been used in medicine before and not to go too deep into the science of what is going on with this treatment in the from of sliver sulfadiazne can be applied to assist with treatment. So there are huge upside potential for this metal coupled with the fact that the USD is doing really well at the moment.
    My final big tip for this stock is that the precious metal market will always do well in times of chrisis, people looking to consolidate thier wealth to accommodate the danger of a financial collapse. Which will be activly pushing up the price for the next few months but development of these drugs will involve the use of silver, which will them be distributed to half of the world, this could involve unvelivavle upsides with this investment, i've already put 45% of my liquid assests into this and I'm considering putting in even more.
    What do you guys think?

2. Overnight

Overnight

No, no no. I have heard of this silver shit, and that was an antibiotic thing. Like the zinc craze sweeping the nation. Snake oil.

And what stock are you talking about?

3. How is it people like
    You always notice after such things are up 50% already?

lolz

not that i disagree because ive been long silver but just wondering how such timing always happens

orbit23 and formikatrading like this.
  4. themickey

themickey

Go all in or go home! 45% is not enough, have you got 110% for an 'unvelivavle upside' on
    'sliver sulfadiazne'? :)

5. Mickey your post is blank again my friend, did you get your job back at Disney? the one where you wore the Goofy costume?

6. themickey

themickey

Your brain is blank if you still haven't figured it out, duh. LOL. "systematictrader" - LMAO. :)

7. Overnight

Overnight

It means he has you on ignore. Sometimes threads will show a username with no text, while other times you won't see the username at all. Like an ignore+block.

8. padutrader

padutrader

you have stated a fundamental reason for the trade........fundamentals may be ignored by the market for long periods so i would not advice you to add unless you can hold for a year or two.

for all you know there may a glut of silver in stock so until the slack is taken up silver will not go up.

i think that it is going down to 14 at the very least and may be even 11

9. padutrader

padutrader

https://www.tradingview.com/x/nibLOdHQ/......this chart clearly shows that the last fall on high momentum needs to be tested and it may be a low momentum test...before it can have a SUSTAINABLE UPMOVE.
    it has been in a range for more than 10 years so some failed breakouts from this range will first HAVE TO HAPPEN before the bulls will commit big capital.

you have committed big capital too early........others will not be so confident so you will have to wait for 2-6 years before any joy comes

10. i know but maybe Mickey will see my
    Post and get out of his costume tonsee outside the view he gets from inside

#10     May 23, 2020