X_Trader vs InfinityAT?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by suedeuno, Jan 19, 2008.

1. I'm looking for stable, fast software without forking over a big monthly fee. I'm looking at Velocity and Infinity. Is one support better than the other? As far as the software goes which is better for mild scalping? I would like the package to include decent charting as well. I don't want to buy and run multiple programs to serve my purposes.

Thanks.

2. ssss

ssss

You can try to test dorman cts t4 (approx 5 mb)

This is with charge ,alsov as X-trader (depend from delay
    0 millisec or 200 millisec &)

Author opinion Infinity AT is better as X-trader as downloading volume is lower as X-trader 40+ mb
    Stability is worster with great volume of downloading .

But this comparsion not included the fact ,that X-trader can be without delay .By some tactic and for operator ,which placed near exchange that would be advantage .

Your respectfully

3. Does Infinity have an order minimum per month?

4. ssss

ssss

suedeuno

Does Infinity have an order minimum per month?
    #################################

They offer customization for client .Contact and ask ...

With low volume price would more high ...

But this effect alsov by multiple another broker's

http://www.infinitybrokerage.com/

5. Do a search as this has been covered but in short order.

It's TransAct platform not Infinity's. I use and it's good. Yes I used X Trader basic too. X Trader is good and maybe a milliseconds faster. I haved used TT in 2 years though so alot has changed. TA offers inhouse software, a plus, that has built in mulit step trailing stops, but it may be milliseconds slower than X Trader. Unless you are 3 tick scalping it won't matter. The fact that TA is inhouse is big. No finger pointing if their is problem, although X Trader is rock solid last time I used it. Lastlly you can either go through an IB, like the one you mentioned, and pay no platform fee, or pay one and get dirt cheap commish. I believe Infinity will beat Velocity's rate as X Trader believes they can charge big $$ to use their platform. If you trade more than one exchange on X Trader you have to pay big $$ for that additional exchange not so with TA. Good luck.

6. ssss

ssss

although X Trader is rock solid last time I used it.

... ?

1. It very great volume of downloading ,it can be not rock solid
    2.Operator asked about minimum volume ,with high chance he
    is not interessed for X-TRader .

3. AT platform offered from different broker's ,They alsov offer different clearing capabiltiy .Thema was disscussed before ...

Your respectfully ....

P.S. you wrote ...It's TransAct platform
    http://www.transactfutures.com/

7. Schaefer

Schaefer

I like Infinity myself. No monthly minimums, and it integrates effortlessly with Sierra charts, and/or Infinity charts :)

Schaefer

8. 1) you don't know what you wrote; if you really have at least couple of years tru 6.x and 7.x releases , you should know it's quite reliable and fast even during high volume conditions mkts.

2) with Velocity there is no minimum volume quotas w/ X_Trader basic.

9. Does either one have any problems keeping up in high volume, fast moves?

I was leaning towards Inifinity because their commissions will be less even though I'll have to pay a little for charting.

10. ssss

ssss

Dear Sir

X-trader need more volume of downloading in any version as
    infinity AT .More as 40 mb

Great volume of downloading is source of instability .

Before make this art of stament you must try ask referral fee
    from TT for adv. of X-trader on ET

Infinity AT is alsov not ideal ,but have lover volume of downloading as X-trader .
    TRademaven is stable as need not .net ,but he have problem with PATS

Your respectfully

#10     Jan 23, 2008