X_TRADER 7 releases charting software, FREE with X_TRADER

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Batterup, Mar 19, 2006.

1. chisel

chisel

SCHWEEEEET!!!

#11     Mar 20, 2006
  2. I would check out Goldenberg Heymayer, I have heard they are quite good, but no free X Trader.

Dan

#12     Mar 20, 2006
  3. chisel

chisel

Have you talked to them? I asked Jay about it approx. a month ago...just thinking they might get on it if more customers complained.

#13     Mar 20, 2006
  4. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

be careful with stats.

i have no idea on exact figures, but i would have thought say 80-90% of bond, eurodollar and other interest rate products volumes go through tt, but i would be surprised if say 20% of gbp/usd or er2 volumes are going through tt. pros are more likely to use tt - and pros tend to trade the interest rate complex where they can get size done.

how about global futures? although (i hear) they are crap, they may have x trader 7 standard

#14     Mar 20, 2006
  5. I talked to Anthony about, he said they are getting in some new equipment, who knows? I will say that I am glad they didn't jump on the Ninja TT data combo. My friend has his account at Pro Active and had 6 disconnects today, all due to TT and Ninja. Not ready for prime time yet :eek:

#15     Mar 20, 2006
  6. Nothing beats CQG's data. TT's data is often missing volume in fast markets, etc.

#16     Mar 22, 2006
  7. Vel F have been told to put a hold on NT/TT until further notice.
    Mirus tell me that NT Zen Fire is rock steady

#17     Mar 22, 2006
  8. romik

romik

do u have any info on who has it, i just spoke to TT and they said no clearing firm has v7 as yet

#18     Mar 27, 2006
  9. NinjaTrader sucks.

#19     Mar 27, 2006
  10. Please comment your experience.

#20     Apr 6, 2006