X

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by turkeyneck, Oct 22, 2009.

1. gobar

gobar

X just touched the upper trend line of bear flag..

target $35 in 3 months

#11     Dec 28, 2009
  2. Illum

Illum

US slaps new duties on Chinese steel

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/e02e2888-f56a-11de-90ab-00144feab49a.html?nclick_check=1

When did this start really rippin, few weeks ago, and then really ripped last week? So someone knew a month ago, then the second goofball knew 2 weeks ago. Now after it's done.. I know. How about the rip in cnw same thing, and now news of bk in another trucking company, so more business for cnw. I'll tell you, it took me about a year and half, but "I just got it" Most news is stale, unusable, garbage. The financial press is just loaded with worthless info. The front of the paper should say "Worthless trash - read all about it.., info that woulda been tradeable a month ago, if you could get it. But you didn't so here." I will never be an informed trader, I can't get that info on my own. So news is out, only price. K, wonder what I will learn in the next 18 months...

Edit, let me add this. Why bust Gallelon guys are however you spell it. Whats the point? Information is everything, they won't stop. Imagine for a second no one got any insider info. The whole damn stock market would be biotech stocks. Gap ups and down of like 25% in day. Crazy. Its unfair to me the little guy, but at least I know now these papers ain't worth anything. Someone knew what the government was gonna do here. I remember some day a few weeks back, all commodity stocks were gettin killed. ALL of um, but not the steels, no sir. I was searchin for shorts, not even payin attention to the steels, I thought they were crazy. I think I couldn't get OIH shares or something that day. Everything bleeding, not steels, that was a massive clue, but did I get long X, no, maybe I will next time. Anyway... this is never going to stop, why arrest on it? Pointless, and if they could enforce it perfectly, the market would be insane.

#12     Dec 30, 2009