X-Trader with no monthly fee! New Transactional Model.

Discussion in 'Events' started by Richard_Gfetc, Jan 23, 2006.

1. bighog

bighog Guest

Commission costs are not the only factor in trading. I have used X_Trader with other places besides Velocity. Hurricanes, like i worry about that. There is always backup with another account. There are ways to get around "ANY" emergency situation if you plan and are set up properly.

Hurricane season, that is funny. GET REAL......

:D

besides WHO pays $5.75 at velocity? those that start an account with 5k, whoppie doo. With a measly 10km account the commission costs drop a dollar. There are also lower commissions if you know how to negotiate.

Elvis has left the building, probably for good....:)

#51     Jan 29, 2006
  2. It's my understanding from Anthony Aloisio at Velocity that when you choose the free X_trader platform commission structure, you will pay the published commission no matter the account size ...

#52     Mar 5, 2006
  3. Actually I had not thought of this...Seems to be a Valid point. El Ninja or whatever its called, is abnormally early too...Waters are warm...

Hurricane season, that is funny. GET REAL......

#53     Mar 5, 2006
  4. :p :D :cool:

#54     Apr 10, 2006
  5. Opra

Opra

Anyone uses GHCO (Goldenberg, Hehmeyer & Co.)? At last Traders Expo, it was offering free X_Trader with $4.75/rt commission.

#55     Apr 10, 2006
  6. That is what I also found out.
    They do not tell you this in advance when giving you a good "offer" tho.
    They still owe me about USD 450, after stealing my money.

#56     Apr 10, 2006
  7. I use GHCO on TT through Global FUtures; traded with Velocity in the past.

#57     Apr 11, 2006
  8. Opra

Opra

I presume you are a happy customer? I am thinking of openning an account with them, so any feedback is appreciated. Thanks very much.

#58     Apr 11, 2006
  9. Yes, I'm very happy of the platform and the tech support. Also I'm feeling good with the order desk, too. If you need PM me for the best contact and info.

#59     Apr 11, 2006
  10. TGM

TGM

Do you lease a seat through GHCO? Do you trade CME products or CBot? I just looked at Globals site. They seem competitive.

#60     Apr 11, 2006