X-Trader with no monthly fee! New Transactional Model.

Discussion in 'Events' started by Richard_Gfetc, Jan 23, 2006.

1. sure but velocity is a $1 more a RT

#41     Jan 26, 2006
  2. Desi1

Desi1

#42     Jan 27, 2006
  3. According to the current Velocity web site offers...yes - on 'all-in' offers !.

#43     Jan 27, 2006
  4. Yes Desi, I am aware of that, however very few brokers, if any actually have version 7 X Trader. Velocity and Global don't for sure.

I am actually going to be using Ninja Trader with TT data instead, this will be better for my scalping with the auto trail and such.

#44     Jan 27, 2006
  5. Who offers Ninja with TT gateway that's not still beta testing it?...

#45     Jan 27, 2006
  6. They do not. I was fooled by Velocity, they told me I could try them out (with X_Trader) at 2.82 RT for 2 months as a special offer for ET members.

I sent a message to their handle here in ET, and I got a mail back confirming my new setup acc. was given the 2.82 price.

After a while i recognized that there were a little less $ in the acc.
    I sent mail - asked why there was this differ. I calculated that they were charging me about the double of the offer 2.82 pr. RT.

I got answer - this is bc you dont pay 500 usd/m for X_trader.
    I was - WTF??
    They did NOT tell me IN ANY WAY that I was required to pay 500/month to recieve the offer!
    I was so pissed, and i contacted Mark in a polite manner about this case.
    After me returning his mail where he said he was going to look into it bla bla bla I heard nothing.
    Then again, i contacted them by phone.
    Later I got his answer, he could not do anything - that was just the way it was bla bla ?!?

Well, there you go - GREAT customer management. What a waste!
    They still o me about 450 usd, totally ignoring me bc they wont pay.

#46     Jan 27, 2006
  7. X_trader is way better, its more of a professional platform, while JTrader is more average retail trader.

#47     Jan 27, 2006
  8. No one Bernard,

I am considering taking the plunge on the beta, I can't stand this siming anymore. My buddy has talked to Richard at Pro Active and they aren't have any fatal errors to my knowledge with their beta version. I am still thinking about, hmm.

#48     Jan 27, 2006
  9. bighog

bighog Guest

www.velocityfutures.com

they are the best place to a good deal on X_TRADER

Velocity uses ONLY X_TRADER, say a lot about their support etc. the prices are just as good, if not the same as global.

#49     Jan 27, 2006
  10. Big Hog,

Check your facts. Velocity is $5.75 RT for e minis and Global is $.4.75 as advertised on this thread. How is that the same? I have an account with Velocity and they are good. I heard TT was done today, hmm? I was running another platform so I can't confirm or deny.

My only concern with Velocity other than higher cost, is that they are staffed light outside of Houston, which doesn't bode well for Hurrican Season.

Last year during Hurricane Rita, the phone rang and rang and finally Anthony got it. Good job Anthony!

Ninja Trader with TT data is going to make X Trader free decline in popularity IMO. We will see what version 7 X Trader brings?

Dan

#50     Jan 27, 2006