X-Trader problems

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by chisel, Apr 4, 2006.

1. Original message from CBOT:

Please contact our Market Operations department at 312-347-4600, they will open up a ticket, please have your ITM (key) and all contact information ready as well as your e-cbot user ID.

#21     Apr 28, 2006
  2. Global Futures recognized that 'the data vendor that GHCO uses had a delay issue. RCG clients had the same problem therefore specific firms were affected by the connection problem that occurred between the exchange and the clearing firm.' 'The delay you saw was a result of a delay in data being recieved by the exchange. This was a problem that impacted a number of market data vendors but not all market data vendors were effected, and because CQG is their own market data vendor, it is entirely possible that they were not impacted by the data delay.'

So my TT log files cannot help them; I also use a DSL connection and it was OK at that time.

#22     Apr 28, 2006
  3. dmcw

dmcw Global Futures

The initial answer I received yesterday was that only CME was having problems. I've been corrected by our Technical Support department. They tell me that there definitely were some issues with eCBOT yesterday also. Just wanted to clear that up. Sorry if I confused anyone.

Regards,

#23     Apr 28, 2006
  4. An ITM means Individual Trader Mnemonic. This allows you to access the Exchange, in TT it's usually your Trader ID when you login.

#24     Apr 28, 2006
  5. Thanks, Anne! Great first post ! :p

#25     Apr 28, 2006
  6. hopback

hopback

I know this doesn't do anyone much good now but my IT dept. told me yesterday that there was a T3 server junction in downtown Chi. that was having problems.

#26     Apr 29, 2006