x-trader order/queue feature

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by TradersLog, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Hello all -

At the FIA show I saw that x-trader has a feature that allows you to see where your order is in the queue - this is a feature that I had been wanting for a while and that I think would help alot for short term traders especially in highly liquid markets like the bund and the 10 year note -

It has some drawbacks I think - i heard it does not take into account cancelled orders -

Anyone out there using it - is it helpful to you?? :D

2. minmike

minmike

I heard about it too. I haven't upgraded to a new enough version yet. (I stay about 2 upgrades behind so I don't have to beta test anything for them.) I don't think the inof is coming from the exchange , so they must just be calculating it. Probably ends up being the WORST place you could be in line.

3. I hope TT moves over to a transaction pricing model - ie instead of the 650 a month per exchange just charging per trade (like strategy runner)....I have used other platforms and i think nothing else really compares if you are a serious trader

4. dmcw

dmcw Global Futures

We can offer you X_Trader without the monthly fee if you're using one exchange only. If you need access to multiple exchanges there would be a monthly fee for those additional exchanges. The round turn commission on the Emini SP using X_Trader would be $4.75 round turn including the exchange fees. You can email or call me for more information.

Best regards

5. That's what I am waiting for too! Then I can get off Ninja Trader with TT data.