X-Trader Disconnects

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Triple X, May 17, 2007.

1. I'm trading emini's with X-Trader. Almost every day, at least once a day, I get disconnected for about a minute. Usually, the MD window turns grey. Is this normal, or should I switch brokers? Thanks.

2. minmike

minmike

are you resetting your clock?

If you aren't doing anything stupid I would get some tech support immediately. Shouldn't be happening.

3. Isn't X the tool where you pay 700 US$ a month!? For that kind of money I'd expect a on-site 24/7 guy coming in to repair the problem.

Ursa..

4. It might be ur router restarting every now and then, not likely to be TT. Try trading without ur router and see what happens.

5. Thanks everyone, I've got TT support investigating it for me now. They are 24 hours, even though my broker isn't.

6. Good to hear they are that alert. Even a product like Buttontrader, which costs much less has immediate services http://www.buttontrader.com/index.asp?lang=en&page=18

I hope they can solve it for you within the next few hours. This shouldn't happen and if it does shouldn't last long. Not for that kind of money.

Ursa..