X-trader at velocity futures down??

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Sanity, Feb 3, 2004.

1. Sanity

Sanity

hey, anyone else having problems tonight with x-trader? velocity futures has failed to answer the phone for the past hour as well. seems very unlike them? anyone know what is going on?

2. OK, let me say it first. Is this the company which neeever has technical problems, unlike IB. And is this the company which aaaalways answers its tech support on the first ring, unlike IB?

I'm just waiting for the troops of howler monkies to pile on wailing about VF being down.

3. Are they still in business?:D

4. r-in

r-in

on what you find out and there answers to your questions. I have been looking at firms to move to, and Velocity was one of 2 I had it narrowed down to, so I would be interested to hear what is going on and how it is resolved.

5. Sanity

Sanity

i got thru on the phone and they said they are working on it. so far, velocity has been great, which this was a bit of a shock, but i am giving them the benefit of the doubt. i'll let you guys know how it all turns out... hopefully before the european open :)

6. Sanity

Sanity

x-trader is up and running, once i got them on the phone they were very helpful in fixing the problem.