X-mas Rally Officially Over: Start Shorting Tomorrow!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BlueStreek, Dec 27, 2006.

1. See, that is what I am talking about. You ASSume too much. I didn't take any profits from next year, and I will make money regardless of where the market goes in 2007. I mentioned this to you already but you need a refresher course.

You gotta know when to hold em
    Know when to fold em
    Know when to walk away
    Know when to run

You didn't hold'em during a strong bull run. Shame on you. Now all you have are hopes that you are right while I was making money during your "sky is falling" routine. Should the market go down I will be making money right along with you. So who really missed out?

And what will you do if you are wrong and the market continues to rise? Then you will have wasted more time predicting where the markets should be going instead of making money. It's just sad if you ask me.

#71     Dec 28, 2006

2. Are you on crack? Why don't you wait for weakness instead of trying to pin the exact top. The way you trade, if you trade that is, you should have blown up by now.

#72     Dec 28, 2006
  3. i love shorting these rallies-----free money------more downside to come---------keep buying those dips longs:)

#73     Dec 28, 2006
  4. thorn

thorn

this thread represents why ET sucks now, and i'm gone.

I've never seen more complete morons trying to show up the new agitator on the block, bluestink. bluestink has 1 purpose, to bother, and he's succeeding! idiots !

Phew ! This place is not what it used to be.

#74     Dec 28, 2006
  5. basis

basis

Don't worry about BlueStreek. He makes money every day trading puts from the long side.

Don't pay attention to the fact that the SPY is within 1% of multi-year highs. Facts like that don't apply to ubertraders like BlueStreek.

#75     Dec 28, 2006
  6. basis

basis

From what I can tell, it's ALWAYS been like this. Fact is there's not a decent forum on the 'net.

#76     Dec 28, 2006
  7. exactly. nothing seemingly too professional ... just a bunch of daytraders from Kansas with 10k accounts.

practically a yahoo board lately.

#77     Dec 28, 2006
  8. what will we do without you thorn?:confused:

#78     Dec 28, 2006
  9. Perfectly called intraday bottom today. Nice work :D

#79     Dec 28, 2006