"X" marks the spot.

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Mister X, Nov 15, 2002.

1. Mister X

Mister X

Let’s get a few things straight. I am a not a particularly successful trader, nor am I all that bad, so don’t expect to learn a lot from me. But even though I am not all that successful, I don’t want any tips or advice from you.

My trading style is what it is – and it is not for public consumption. So don’t go asking a lot of questions, because I won’t answer them.

The equipment I have, the software I use, and the data feed I subscribe to are none of your concern. My age, my background, my location, and any other personal information is just that – personal.

All I will tell you is that I trade the S&P 500 E-Mimi contract, and sometimes the NQ – it all depends on my mood. Lot size, targets, objectives, and the like are my business – not yours.

I am not looking to be your friend, your best buddy, or your newest pal. Don’t e-mail, or PM me – I won’t reply. Keep your opinions, assessments, and critiques to yourself - maybe you know what you’re talking about, and then again, maybe you don’t.

Don’t waste your time trying to figure out if I am someone else, or if I used to be someone else. I won’t address the issue.

So with that out of the way, you may ask what can be found in what I post, and why you should read it. Well, you are going to find my unique way of looking at the market, and life itself. Sometimes you won’t understand anything I say – it will just go over your head - but you will be compelled to follow along.

Any resemblance to previous journals is purely coincidental. I may mimic, copy, or parody earlier threads just to throw you off, or just because I want to. Some of you may find much of what I post to be humorous. Some will be offended. Still others just won't get it.

I won’t be crying on your sleeve looking for sympathy. Nor will I pretend to be guiding you down the path to success and profits. Sometimes I will poke fun at myself – sometime I’ll poke fun at you. And with that, let the best damn journal on this board begin.

2. Mister X

Mister X

It's a bad day for trading, and even worse for starting a journal.

No one in his right mind would be trading so far today. I am in my right mind.

3. Who said a cat has only nine lives.

4. . . . and how many gender changes? :D

5. Mister X

Mister X

I see that someone has a hard time following directions.

The market will likely move higher this afternoon. If so, I'll be there.

6. That's right, your gender is none of my business. BTW, the market is moving up a bit right here. Meow.

7. TSaimoto

TSaimoto Guest

I'll just say it's not me because I just closed my journal.

8. mister i was just wondering - how come you just rehashed the same old thread from 10-15-02 ?

9. Mister X

Mister X

I just love a contentious journal, don't you?

I thought that we were on our way. We weren't.

Bought at 1050 at 1:38 for a 2 point loss.
    Bought at 1051.5 at 1:48 for a 1 point loss.
    Bought at 1053.5 at 2:04 for a 2 1/2 point loss.

I will continue to keep looking for buying opportunities.

10. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Actually, no.

--Db

#10     Nov 15, 2002