X-Box

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bungrider, Aug 16, 2002.

1. Hi all,

I'm wondering if anybody has any experience with modding their x-box, and backing up their games (you know, in case something happens to the original). :D

Please PM me if you'd be willing to help me out. I just need to know a bit about the basics, as the forums I've found so far on the net are pretty cryptic and it's unclear to me if it actually works yet.

Thanks in adv,
    -b

2. have fun..i've seen pictures on the internet of a modified xbox and it was bascially something only a rocket scientist/brain surgeon could do.

3. William

William

Sheesh, everyone and either brother plays video games. I thought they were just for the kiddies. Once I had a thirty year old guy ask me if I played games... I had to take a step back.

4. i'm 24 and i know them all...starting with space invaders for the atari 2600 when i was like 5...i think i peaked with super nintendo though. the last games i really liked a lot were command & conquer: red alert 2, yuri's revenge..and medal of honor: allied assault for the pc.

5. Madden Football.

6. Rigel

Rigel

I've been playing them since I discovered Pong in a local tavern in 1972.

7. LelandC

LelandC

You like Madden better than NFL 2K3? Just picked that one up for the XBOX. Very nice game. I haven't played NFL Fever 2003 yet......

Leland

8. what? you didn't even progress to Playstation/N64? (gaming bliss comapred to Genesis/Super Nintendo) :)

9. Bob111

Bob111

keep searching, i saw it on some website, but i did not remember
    url. i try to put mode chip in ps1, man......it impossible. thanks to my friend, who work for panasonic-he make it.
    even if you find a chip,don't try to put it in, unless, you now, how to fix a video camera.)))) on websites they say it easy as 1,2,3-it not.

10. actually, i did. i still have my n64 and i have playstation 2 also. i was just saying that super nintendo was probably my favorite video game era.

#10     Aug 19, 2002