Wynn Resorts CEO Blasts Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jul 18, 2011.

1. In Odumbo's first two years his administration issued about 40% more economically significant rules at an annual rate than the Bush or Clinton administrations and there will be tons more coming from Obamacare and Dodd-Frank.

#31     Jul 19, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Like I said, primarily food and pharma. As for the rest:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-...ation-review-to-boost-growth-wsj-reports.html

Ongoing for months now.

#32     Jul 19, 2011
  3. Even the NY Times has a more objective view than you.

With Obama, Regulations Are Back in Fashion
    "In a burst of rule-making, federal agencies have toughened or proposed new standards to protect Americans from tainted eggs, safeguard construction workers from crane accidents, prevent injuries from baby walkers and even protect polar bears from extinction."
    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/13/us/politics/13rules.html

And the 40% more than Bush and Clinton will be dwarfed by the regulation that will take YEARS to write to implement Obamacare and Dodd-Frank.

Odumbo's going to cut regulation just like he reduced the deficit and unemployment and everything else he's said but has done the opposite on.

#33     Jul 19, 2011
  4. Ricter

Ricter

I'm going to guess that you don't eat eggs, don't work, don't have a baby, and couldn't care less about bears (or the environment for that matter)... ?

#34     Jul 19, 2011
  5. Thank God for Odumbo and all of his new regulations. I don't know how the country or anyone in it ever got along without his protection.

Maybe we need a new multi-billion dollar study to compile a list of everything so he doesn't leave anything under-regulated.

#35     Jul 19, 2011
  6. Since Wynn supported Obama, he deserves the mess he's in. [​IMG]

#36     Jul 19, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Say that reminds me. True story. A treehugger chains himself to a tree
    so the loggers won't cut it down. The loggers simply go around him cutting down other trees. Sometime later a bear shows up and eats the treehugger, as he can't escape for being chained to the tree.

[​IMG]

Another true story. Some stupid nature freak bitch sees a dead raccoon in the road. She stops jumps out and (no shit) starts giving mouth to <s>mouth</s> snoot resuscitation. Meanwhile another car comes around the corner and hits the would be rescuer in the head with it's front bumper literally ripping her head off her body.

Now is that some funny shit or what? :)

#37     Jul 19, 2011
  8. No Shit Sherlock. The next president will also be in over his/her head. One person can't solve the constant mistakes of the last 35 years.

#38     Jul 19, 2011
  9. bone

bone

Still another moneyed Jew who deeply regrets that decision. The list is growing by leaps and bounds.

#39     Jul 19, 2011
  10. It wasn't just Jews who supported him, it was a bunch of easily influenced independents. [​IMG]

#40     Jul 19, 2011