Wynn Resorts CEO Blasts Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

This thread is a bunch of bullshit. The regulations that have grown under Obama focus primarily on consumer safety re food and pharma, and they are needed. Meanwhile, the administration is busy eliminating redundancy in the regulatory framework. No taxes have increased yet. This CEO is making a strategic statement, at best, probably he's really crying about sales and tough competition. The only trouble I'm seeing anywhere re this administration is from US Customs and Border Protection, they appear to be going nuts with their new power, but that's supposed to be a good thing, securing our borders and all that.

#21     Jul 19, 2011
  2. bone

bone

ObamaCare is a regulation and a tax. And if affects businesses for the worse - look at all your Dem buddies applying for waivers. Do as you say, not as you do.

#22     Jul 19, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

I haven't seen it. And it's not just dems getting waivers. Even so, if they're getting waivers, then the business isn't going to be affected, is it? Nothing Obama has done or overseen has had any significant impact on my business, with the exception I mentioned.

#23     Jul 19, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Only to moon bat Obama apologists.
    That's odd YOU claimed recently the FDA was NOT needed.

#24     Jul 19, 2011
  5. huh

huh

Oh please Wynn is a fucking piece of shit. After his corporate buddies ship jobs overseas and consumer demand and spending falls...him and his buddies go crying to the government for "stimulus money" and tax cuts and other bullshit because their businesses aren't making as much money.

Then our dumb fuck gov't borrows billions of dollars and hands it to these useless fucks who give them selves raises because "they did such a good job of steering their business through the tough recession"...even though it had nothing to do with them and more to do with the gov't dumping billions of printed dollars into the economy....of course the normal worker gets a pay freeze because times are tough.

I fail to understand how exactly there will be job growth in this country as long as BOTH redumblicunts and demoncraps keep plugging up the lost revenue (ie consequence) of job outsourcing for all these corporations. So go FUCK YOURSELF WYNN.

#25     Jul 19, 2011
  6. pspr

pspr

Great analogy!

#26     Jul 19, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

You got nothing anymore but chasing me. At any rate, I was playing with you re FDA, since you're the big "government can't do anything right" guy.

#27     Jul 19, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

When in the same small "room" dopey, I can't help but run into you.

#28     Jul 19, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Learn how the board works.

#29     Jul 19, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

:confused: More "insightful" riddles from lil' Ricky.

What's wrong with you the last few days? You pissed because your taxes aren't high enough?

#30     Jul 19, 2011