WWW.PAYPALSUCKS.COM?! do you agree ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by NickBarings, Aug 10, 2006.

1. WRONG.....PayPal can not withdraw funds from your bank account, if there is a chargeback only funds in the PayPal account might be affected. So it's best to transfer funds from PayPal to your bank account, no need to open up another bank account.

The CC companies don't like chargebacks, the scammers will loose their card.

#21     Aug 10, 2006
  2. I wondered about that after I made my response to his original post...how could PayPal take money from your checking account?

People always have to find something to bitch about, even if they have to invent it.

:eek:

#22     Aug 10, 2006
  3. I am not a big fan of Paypal. In fact I would have to say that I don't like them at all.

I pay cash for almost everything. That is the way I like to do it. I mean "everything". Last time I bought a house. Paid by check.

So I have ONE vendor who I work with who is located overseas, and wants payment. I elect to TRY Paypal. What I discover is that they want all my financial info for my bank checking account. I decline. The inform me that when I hit $2500 they will no longer be willing to OK the transfers (fifty bucks is what we are talking about here) unless I PROVE that I am who I say I am by giving this financial info to them. I say bullshit.

I went so far as to contact Meg Whitman by email. Took a while to find her email account but I did. Suggested to her that this policy might be counterproductive. Did she reply.....NOPE...she forwarded the email to her employees at Paypal..who gave me the usual verbal enema "this is our policy...we do this to protect you...bla bla bla....

I WILL NEVER FOR ANY REASON USE PAYPAL.

I contacted the folks at google and informed them of the opportunity they were missing. I leave my phone number with a receptionist and send an email to a guy named Brin. He calls me back (phone) and we have a 20 min discussion. All I can say is

Paypal I am pretty sure you folks are running on borrowed time, and it couldn't happen to nicer folks

:D :D :D :D

#23     Aug 11, 2006