www.millennium-traders.com

Discussion in 'Trading' started by hkaddah, Nov 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The 2 guys making the calls at millennium-traders don't trade - they just make calls.

#31     Nov 28, 2001
  2. I have read about people who were great at making calls but lousy at trading. I can see how that would be possible. If you werent worried about your money you see things clearer. I think this is exactly what makes trading so incredibly difficult. You have to be a great caller AND a great executioner. Not an easy task.

#32     Nov 28, 2001
  3. FIREHAWK

FIREHAWK

Rockin'Robin,

What you did not speak to is how you manage those trades. Certainly all those trades did not staight green right after the call. Some must of turned red, then green. Or went green for a few cents (but below your .25c auto sell), then red, then green.

So, you should anticipate my question: what do you do, hold on till your green .25c? How do you manage the trades so as not to lose too much on the losers cause you aint makin that much on each winner?

Get it?

FIREHAWK

#33     Nov 28, 2001
  4. FIREHAWK

FIREHAWK

dottom,

who cares what you're reading? the fact that its in print does not make it so. ever read a book criticizing daytrading? obviously you didn't take that to heart.

enuf said.

FIREHAWK

#34     Nov 28, 2001
  5. FIREHAWK

FIREHAWK

watson,

basically, i think you are a moron.

in any event, why do you say such bad things about ken?

FIREHAWK

#35     Nov 28, 2001
  6. dottom

dottom

who cares what you're reading? the fact that its in print does not make it so. ever read a book criticizing daytrading? obviously you didn't take that to heart.

Firehawk, I only said the "fame theory" was also postulated by someone else, in this case a book, not trying to force my opinion on anybody, just sharing information got it?

It was an interesting skim about various behind-the-scene happenings and in fighting between chatroom operators, their daily activities, etc. The author interviewed long-term users and operators. Just like with Market Wizards and many other books, believe what you want, take what is useful, and dump the rest.

#36     Nov 28, 2001
  7. Rocky,
    Do you or do you not have an interest in the sucess of the company (besides as a subscriber), or are you payed by the company, or do you make the trades before they are published?

As for being ***19*** (not 20)
    What's your problem? I mean, really, it doesn't have much to do with investing prowess. Terry is only 22, and became profitable in 3 months--much faster than most daytraders @ his firm.

Anyway, 18 is when most ppl reach their mentally peak, so it isn't really a disadvantage there--Neither is having a good education (i am in 3rd year physics at one of the best Univs in canada).
    Oh yeah, and I, unlike many ppl can have my record verified:
    I post many of the trades in a recommend list @ www.clearstation.com
    QQQuartius, nearly 2 years old:
    Average hold: 77 days
    Average gain: 7.93%
    % winning trades: 70%
    And of course you can look me up @ www.marketocracy.com where I ranked 3/30000 a few quarters ago.

My real acct has done *not badly* either.

:cool:

Course, a little less life experience is a bit of a disadvantage, but how you live life is more important than how long you have been living.

~Morgan

#37     Nov 28, 2001
  8. G,

You just proved my point~~??(INTERN)??~~...

20&Stupid = GreatIntern!!!

I'm not sure YOU can do that?!

"Do you or do you not have an interest in the sucess of the company (besides as a subscriber), or are you payed by the company, or do you make the trades before they are published?"

YeahRight!!!

You are reading too many Yahoo stock boards, BOY!!

HERE's our physics major:

per ClearStation:

Long recommendations by QQQuartius, sorted in order:
    SEIC buy 11/27 255 shares up...YTD..+53.54
    IDCO buy 11/05 725 shares down.YTD.-326.25
    TECD buy 10/23 235 shares up...YTD.+178.59

............................LOSS of $94.00

You gotta do better,collegeBOY ....to put yourself through school OR are your mommy and daddy paying for YOU??

OH and BTW I checked out your FantasySite(http://www.marketocracy.com)....well all I can say about that is GET REAL!....in this world the GrownUps play for KEEPS...I am guessing here, but I can't find YOU, in the top 100 and the last guy, on the Top 100, is only up 8.86%....I take that to mean YourDown YTD????....in FantasyWorld...just wait, to play for REAL......and we will see.

That's our PhysicsBoy...you done G~O~O~D!!!

Your better off going back to YourDorm or Do you still live at home???.....and crank up that new
    X-box....Ma&Pa bought for Ya.....
    Maybe it will show you what RealLife is, SON.

"Anyway, 18 is when most ppl reach their mentally peak, so it isn't really a disadvantage there
    --Neither is having a good education (i am in 3rd year physics at one of the best Univs in canada)."

For GOD's sake G, what in TheHell is you EXCUSE?

Next time G, play with someone your own age...
    ....or GrowUp..F~A~S~T

I play for REAL...Not in a DreamWorld

....as always,

Good"REAL"Investing, Rocky

#38     Nov 28, 2001
  9. Why do I get the feeling you don't have any kids, Rock?

#39     Nov 28, 2001
  10. Are you really such a dumbass or do you just play one online?

EVERYTHING you have said to me or about me has either been unfounded or a lie.

3/30000 a few quarters ago.
    Not this quarter, a few ago.

QQQuartius, nearly 2 years old:
    Average hold: 77 days
    Average gain: 7.93%
    % winning trades: 70%

The ones currently there are only a few days/weeks old, nor YTD. Don't make things up.

"I play for REAL...Not in a DreamWorld"

Did you not read this ----> My real acct has done *not badly* either.

20&Stupid = GreatIntern!!!
    Again, I'm 19, not 20. 19.
    And, btw, I've taken an IQ test; and I'm smarter than your average GENIUS. (To be a genius one must have an IQ of at least 140)

Down YTD?
    I don't think so, punk.

If you want to insult me you are going to have to do better than make up some silly lies and talk shit about my age, especially if you are not even able to construct a coherent sentence. You sound like the adds I get in my junk-mail folder.

#40     Nov 28, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.