www.firenancypelosi.com

Discussion in 'Politics' started by retaildaytrader, Mar 25, 2010.

1. If you believe Nancy Pelosi should be fired, please feel free to spread this website around. Send it to your friends by email, share it on your Facebook, place a widget on your blog...

www.firenancypelosi.com

2. Arnie

Arnie

No matter which side you're on, you should think about donating to get more Repubs in Congress.

There is no doubt in my mind that this so called reform is going to make costs skyrocket. These guys will be looking at EVERYTHING when it comes to taxes and a "trader tax" won't be that hard to sell the public. Face it, it's bad when one party is in a position to abuse power like this. I don't care if its Repubs or Dems.

3. Just thought I might login and push this thread back to the top. I have taken some time to spread the link around to at least 10 different sites. Please consider donating and take the time to find at least 10 other places to post the link www.firenancypelosi.com. For example, Yahoo finance, Craigslist, Yelp, Facebook...

If you post the link somewhere and then they post the link then it spreads like wildfire...already 69 people have read this post. If all of you post this to at least 10 other sites then we can spread the site to 100,000+ new people by the end of the weekend;)

www.firenancypelosi.com

4. bump bump bump

5. Below is a couple excerpts for your viewing pleasure. Rangel is going to restore "diginity" with nancy's approval.

WASHINGTON - Rep. Charles Rangel has evicted Vice President Dick Cheney from his office in the Capitol, and the Harlem heavyweight is moving into the prime digs today, The Post has learned.

"I'm trying to find some way to be gentle as I restore the dignity of that office," Rangel chuckled at the time. "You gotta go, you gotta go."

Rangel was so eager to bounce Cheney from the office, he phoned new House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (Calif.) less than 12 hours after the polls closed to get her approval

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nation...J;jsessionid=5AF43A92771979FA5A1CE7E88C6B5507

6. Petty, greedy and sleazy as Congressmen are, I doubt there is anything that could be done about Peolsi except to have the Dems lose the majority in November.