www.compoundstockearnings.com

Discussion in 'Options' started by Booker007, Aug 25, 2006.

1. earlier this year i listened to one of their sales pitches. at that time they were selling calls on homebuilders stocks. since then homebuilders have cratered. how do you think that covered call worked out?
    if you must sell covered calls do it with indexes. at least you eliminate the possibility of the stock cratering on you.
    i asked the guy why he didnt just sell puts instead of covered calls. he said puts are too dangerous. if they are not any smarter than that save your money.

#11     Aug 25, 2006

2. vhehn,

Thanks for the input. Like always seems like stock selection is key and they claim that it does not really matter what the stock does as long as it does not go out of business. Since they don't have an online track record I can't check to see how those positions turned out. Probably good for them haha. I starting to think more and more that they are scamers.

Anyone else have any experience with these guys?

Thanks,

#12     Aug 25, 2006
  3. Don,

Thanks for the info. Did you end up taking the course back then?

Thanks,

#13     Aug 25, 2006
  4. http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/compoundstockearnings/

Join this group and read some of the comments. Message# 9 on the first page from Dave Kline might be of interest to you.

Also look for a link to an OptionsXpress virtual trade page (I can't look for it right now, and it might be from a different Yahoo group - I joined 5 of them yesterday). There is more red than anything else.

#14     Aug 25, 2006
  5. Thanks for the info Eliot. I asked Joseph Hooper since he claims he has been trading this technique for over 25 years he should be able to show me some broker statements or some other form of proof. He told me to go away. Guess im not gullable enough for his snake oil anticts. =:0

#15     Aug 26, 2006
  6. ToTrade

ToTrade

Does anyone have anymore info, good or bad, about these guys?

#16     Aug 2, 2007
  7. PLeeeease give it a rest...it was S P A M a year ago and its spam today!!!sheesh

#17     Aug 2, 2007