WWJD--what would jesus drive ?? a poll

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by jack rabid, Nov 21, 2002.

1. with the current emphasis on the god thing, i think it be reasonable to ask __what would jesus drive ?? i think he would drive a harley or a VW bus/van. what do you think ??

jack

2. A black Suburban so he can fit all of the apostles.

3. MrDinky

MrDinky

Why's it gotta be black, huh? Some kind of racist comment? :D

:cool:

4. Babak

Babak

He was a rebel. Gotta go with the hog.

5. sunnie

sunnie

A horse, of course! (or donkey or mule)....:D

6. stu

stu

God drove Adam & Eve out of the Garden of Eden in a Fury

[​IMG]

so I guess JC would use his daddy's car

bullmarket79 likes this.
  7. Trajan

Trajan

TRUE

8. somewhere in the bible it states " the apostles were in one accord" so that settles it--jesus would drive a honda.

best,

surf:D

9. A hearse.

Or the Batmobile.

Or an ambulance.

Or the Munster's car.

Actually, he would take the bus, or the subway......he was interested in the ways of the common man.

10. the only transport he ever owned as far as I know was a donkey ( an "ass" actually ) and people made fun of him for it, they said "haha, look at your "king of the jews" he has to ride around on an ass! can't even afford a horse or a camel ! He didn't give a rats ass about image. So, definitely wouldn't ride around on a $12,000 motorcyle and never a new car. There is a good chance he wouldn't even go for internal combusion. My guess is he would use a bicycle or maybe an electric vehicle if somebody gave him one for free, certainly he couldn't afford one.

So my main guess is a bicycle. He would attract more attention that way, riding across the country on a bike. He would probably make CNN.

#10     Nov 22, 2002