WWE Wrestlers should Storm the White House

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bearice, May 23, 2011.

1. When did they get computers in the assisted living homes?

#11     May 24, 2011
  2. <iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hnzHtm1jhL4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#12     May 24, 2011
  3. Whenever I watch WWE wrestling I always think, instead of fighting fake wrestling matches why don't these massive strong wrestlers change the world with their strength and power. They can easily rule USA. They have many millions supporters.

Anybody can fight confidently when you know you are guaranteed you will win and you will not be killed in fake fights. In real world fights there is 100% possibility of getting killed. I think WWE wrestlers are not confident in real world and they are scared as anybody. Bearice is better than WWE wrestlers. Bearice walks confidently on any street and forest in the world. People say when Bearice walks it looks like he will beat somebody. Bearice's walk looks threatening (stay away from me) even when bearice is not angry. That is the reason dogs respect Bearice.

Some years back I was walking calmly and I was lost in my own world. A young woman almost jumped aside when she reached near me. I was surprised since I did not mean any harm and I kept walking ahead wondering. Even today I think why did the young woman jumped aside. Men are death scared of Bearice when confronted by Bearice (face to face).

I was a big supporter for WWE wrestlers since I thought they were confident men in real world. Now I watch few WWE matches and I think of forgetting WWE forever. Honestly speaking I feel ashamed of giving high importance to strong men if they cannot change the world forever.

Dangerous animals are better than strong men. Animals always fight real fights. Animals do not allow idiots to rule and dominate them. Lions, Bears, Tigers can kill strong men anytime they want.

Today WWE wrestling lost its biggest supporter (Bearice)

#13     May 25, 2011