WWE Wrestler Chris Benoit Dead

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ryan_hall, Jun 26, 2007.

1. also, his name would not be mentioned on any show at all.. they will just act as if he didn\'t exist. although apparently 2 weeks ago, when the WWE tested benoit, there were no steroids in him. so i guess the theory of roid rage goes to waste..

#21     Jun 27, 2007
  2. I just wonder what vince is feeling right now. i feel bad for him- if they hadn\'t done anything about benoit and continued the whole \"vince is dead\" deal, he would have got shit from the media. after saluting benoit, he got shit from the media.. so he was in a no win situation..

#22     Jun 27, 2007
  3. Actually not true, if anything, it further makes it a possibility. There is a huge downer feeling that happens when the roids aren't in your body, that induces the irrational thinking.
    Nope, the roid thing is still part of the equation.

#23     Jun 27, 2007
  4. Oh I wasn\'t aware of that. The article I read dispensed with the notion of roid rage claiming that the last 3-4 times he\'s been tested, the results have been negative. I don\'t know enough about it to claim anything myself..

#24     Jun 27, 2007
  5. I personally feel bad for McMahon because he got rid of his entire \"mcmahon is dead\" plot in order to pay tribute to Benoit. Now that we know what Benoit did, mcmahon must be kicking himself for losing that plot cause it seemed interesting and was developing well..

#25     Jun 27, 2007
  6. also, the gullible people who thought the WWE was actually real will be in for a shock now, when they find out that mcmahon is alive and kicking. that might reduce its ratings a lot. and all of this for a person who killed his wife and kid and then killed himself. i sympathize with mcmahon..

#26     Jun 27, 2007
  7. vince mcmahon is the posterboy for redneck on steroids.

#27     Jun 27, 2007
  8. he didnt even mention it to the press when the \"sensational\" sheri died. which happened 2 weeks ago..

#28     Jun 27, 2007
  9. That is true of anyone who becomes famous temporarily: professional athletes, Olympic medal winners, actors, musicians, etc. But "pro" wrestlers die at a higher rate. I'm going to go out on a limb and say it has to do with steroid abuse.

#29     Jun 27, 2007
  10. definitely. its stupid. cause theyre famous/popular whatevre they want to be for 20 years of their lvies. then most of them die by 40-50.. very stupid price to pay for being so popular for 10-20 years..

#30     Jun 27, 2007