wwatson1 journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by wwatson1, Dec 3, 2004.

1. Close long position 50 txu (TXU Corporation) on next open

#11     Dec 14, 2004
  2. Buy 100 VHI (Valhi, Inc.) on next open.

#12     Dec 15, 2004
  3. TELK (Telik Inc ) bought 100 at 18.98 on open (see page 2) sold on open today at 21.04

+$206 profit
    +10.85% move

Account value $10456

#13     Dec 15, 2004
  4. TXU (TXU Corp) bought 50 at 61.37 on open (see page 2) sold on open today at 63.78

+$120.50 profit
    +3.93% move

Account value $10576.50

#14     Dec 15, 2004
  5. Buy 100 RTSX (Radiation Therapy Svcs Inc) on next open.

#15     Dec 15, 2004
  6. buy 100 on open ITMN (Intermune Inc)

#16     Dec 20, 2004
  7. hello i like your strategy from what i can see, thanks for posting.

is it too much to ask that you explain how you are making your picks?

thanks, i also have a journal feel free to read/comment.

good luck

#17     Dec 20, 2004
  8. Quote from wwatson1 from thread titled "The truth, I'll prove it"

"I will give The first person to show me proof the remainder of my account "$5357"

Have a holiday!!

It's worth it just to see proof!!"

Above is a quote from Wwatson from a thread I reviewed a while back. Lindq decided to take Wwatson up on his bet. Here is another quote from that thread titled "The truth, I'll prove it".

Quote from Truthteller:

"WWATSON1 - You just lost your ass! I know lindq, and he makes a good living from trading.

You ought to think before posting an offer like that."

Here is another quote from that thread (from Lindq)

"Still waiting for Watson's contact info.

I'm not too proud to pick up an easy 5K.

I'll just add it to the 19.5K I nailed this week from buying pullbacks. (You remember, the day everyone here was yelling "The sky is falling, the sky is falling!")

How about it Watson? Where are you?"

Here is a quote from Electric Savant (Michael)

"I regretfully have to inform you that wwatson no longer uses that handle here.

Sorry.
    Michael B."

And a quote from Steve46

"Wwatson:
    You are a joke. Lindq is waiting to send you the proof you asked for. You agreed to the bet. Put up or shut up. Seems to me you left your balls downstairs at Mom's dinner table. You can't be twenty five years old. Based on your bullshit atitude I will guess that you are about 14. Nice try poser."

And from Lindq

"Let's go butthead. I'm still waiting for your contact information. You promised the balance in your trading account for proof of trading performance.

Time to put up or shut up. Possibly you think that "you're done", as you said in your last post. But let me be very clear that I'm not done with you.

P.S. Don't trade anything until this deal is settled. Keep my funds in cash."

And finally from Electric Savant

"tend to agree with Steve in this case, to maintain your integrity, do the right thing, or change your handle.

And in the future do not bluff to get responses, unless you mean it. We are not your fools here.

Michael B."

Personally, I think character is important. I will bet that there are a few other ET members who will agree. Wwatson You have some unfinished business to take care of. Hope you still have that $5k in your account. Lefty

#18     Dec 20, 2004
  9. Sell to close out TAGS (Tarrant Apparel Group) position on open (see page 1).

#19     Dec 20, 2004
  10. Sell to close out CRN (Cornell Corrections, Inc) position on open (see page 1)

#20     Dec 20, 2004