Wunder J $1,000,000.00 in 30 days

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by romik, Aug 15, 2006.

1. romik

romik

I have said, that Ze Formula will not be revealed, but you're welcome to guess of course.

#21     Aug 15, 2006
  2. romik

romik

I am dead serious, now, FUCK OFF PLEASE! :)

#22     Aug 15, 2006
  3. I just don't understand. First you tell gartley you will wipe his ass for money even though you will be a millonaire in 30 calendar days, then you tell momoney to fuck off for encouraging you...

and you want us to help you ? oh bey

#23     Aug 15, 2006
  4. romik

romik

Noble ones will never understand the chosen ones.

Momoney is a big boy and can stand up for himself, stop wiping his ass. This thread is DEAD serious - 1m bucks in 30 days!

#24     Aug 15, 2006
  5. 4re

4re

Hey Dude,
    I know you can do it. I used my crystal ball crossover method and in one month Warren Buffett was asking me for a loan so he could buy Korea...Oops I accidently told my secret method. Play like you didn't read it.

#25     Aug 15, 2006
  6. romik

romik

Yes brother, fuck your crystal balls, you gotta get some balls made out of steel to do what I do, peace man!

#26     Aug 15, 2006
  7. 4re

4re

Mine were actually bowling balls. I couldn't afford real crystal before I started. And by the way you better get ready to move because I am about to buy the UK and I don't know if I want you to stay there.

#27     Aug 15, 2006
  8. romik

romik

Oh Yeah, I am, I am, I am gonna buy Texas in that case, I don't want to see you and your 2 point stupid S/R system feeding off my shit, look at my results for today brother - 25 POINTS IN ONE DAY!!!!

#28     Aug 15, 2006
  9. 4re

4re

Keep talking...you need to put up or shut up take a look at my PnL. I would get it certified but it might be difficult.

#29     Aug 15, 2006
  10. romik

romik

Your results are amazing, let me calculate you a PF, not sure whether you have an edge though, cause there is a spelling mistake in that statement. Your PF is 10000, but you and I know you can do better than that!

#30     Aug 15, 2006