Wunder J $1,000,000.00 in 30 days

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by romik, Aug 15, 2006.

1. reg

reg

Which trading simulator will you be using?

#11     Aug 15, 2006
  2. romik

romik

good point, I was trying to get CME board to buy some of the V, so that would make them up for it all the time as well and they would initiate 24/7 pit opening hours, they declined, therefore I am stuck with 30 trading days - consecutive, before you ask.

Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it.

#12     Aug 15, 2006
  3. romik

romik

I won't, I have a mobile phone and will be placing all my trades via my phone by calling my broker and he will place a trade for me and I will later call my broker on my mobile phone and he will close close the trade for and then I will come here and post my PnL for ALL THE WORLD TO SEE AND ADMIRE ME, ME, MMMMMEEEEE!

Thanks for your advice, I really appreciate it!

#13     Aug 15, 2006
  4. romik

romik

Day 1 results:

2 lots LONG 16 points gain $1600
    5 lots short 2 points gain $500

Total: +2,100.00

Capital: $3,100.00

#14     Aug 15, 2006
  5. If it were mathematically possible to reinvest high-profit days with larger and larger position sizes to amass a 100,000% profit over 30 days I seriously doubt if any trader would have the emotional strength to do it. What looks like a sure thing geometric progression would cause an emotional breakdown of trading discipline. You could probably count on one hand the living traders that have the courage and fortitude to actually do it in reality. One's subconscious mind simply could not stand the tension of such geometric equity growth. That very tension would cause the trader to self-destruct in very short order. If you can pull it off you are one in a million. LOL

#15     Aug 15, 2006
  6. romik

romik

Sir, I am indestructable, a Maverick trader, thank you for your input, love it!

#16     Aug 15, 2006
  7. Remember the wise words of Solomon; " Pride goeth before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall." Proverbs 16:18.

#17     Aug 15, 2006
  8. romik

romik

Fanks, I vill beer dat in minds

#18     Aug 15, 2006
  9. DannoXYZ

DannoXYZ

So THAT'S your secret system, eh? Trading DRUNK !!! :)

#19     Aug 15, 2006
  10. LMAO. At least someone realized this should be in chit chat rather than journals.

LOL@Romik...keep up the parody! The earnest advice and wisdom folks are sharing with you makes for some delightful yet cringeworthy entertainment. You never know, you might even make some $$ :D

#20     Aug 15, 2006