WTSProp vs Lightspeed..

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by kcgoogler, Jun 27, 2011.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'm using Lightspeed for my own account, and am not impressed. And I certainly don't like their charts. They're a 1 out of 10 imo.

Their customer "service" is as bad if not worse than the complaints you'll hear about IB.

#11     Jun 29, 2011
  2. t0pd0g

t0pd0g

Lightspeed is total junk. Laser and Sterling are 1000x better.

#12     Jun 29, 2011
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

What do those of you in the know think of open ecry with sierra charts?

#13     Jun 29, 2011
  4. Go with sterling pro & esignal charting. There is a plugin that allows you to connect the e-signal windows to any sterling window. In your montage, you can put in any quote and the chart will be shown on e-signal chart. It works vice versa as well. In my opinion, that's as rock solid of a trading system as you can.

#14     Jun 30, 2011
  5. brenden

brenden

Talking about Sterling, how come some locations have great speed and zero latency, and some other locations closer to chicago have crappy connections?
    are they in asia working things about?

#15     Jul 1, 2011
  6. FWIW i am going with coastal trade for now. The guys seemed genuine and they are atleast directly a broker dealer firm. Not some third party or sub-sub LLC firm.

And i ran some numbers comparing the 100 bucks i pay extra per mo for the addional leverage i can get and i am better off with the prop firm compared to directly trading in a reg-t account (even after a 10% profit haricut).

-gariki

#16     Jul 10, 2011
  7. evotrader- i love that setup and would recommend having expert assistance from esignal in getting setup. (free of course). they customized a 6 screen setup for me with quotes, charts, news, and scanners

#17     Jul 12, 2011