WTS Prop - $79 monthly fee?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by hfmanager, Nov 1, 2011.

1. hitnrun

hitnrun

you can pay for it .. no thanks

there is no coffee & donuts for anyone

your sol. you have to get your own

#11     Nov 2, 2011
  2. WTS takes it risk management very seriously and the fee is justified. Other firms just wrap it up in the desk fees. I trade for a sub of WTS and am very happy. Ive gotten paid out on time every time.

#12     Nov 3, 2011
  3. inktomii

inktomii

What are the details of the deal?
    -software fee?
    -clearing?
    -ECN?
    -data?
    -misc?
    -cut?

What type of volume and P&L do you do a month?

Then we can better understand your deal.

#13     Nov 3, 2011
  4. I don't understand people who complain about WTS. The deals they offer are incomparable, they have never missed a payout and they are tight on risk.

What more could a trader want?

#14     Nov 3, 2011
  5. I couldn't agree more. The organization is solid...

#15     Nov 4, 2011
  6. hitnrun

hitnrun

mastertrader

what does risk management have to do with the monthly administration fee?

you opened your account with a sub but you are trading with wts since they hold your money.
    You know that right?

#16     Nov 4, 2011
  7. The fee is a risk admin fee thats why I mentioned it..

CTG is a branch of WTS. The relationship to WTS is this.. CTG is licensed with them and the traders trade on the CBSX with WTS as the Broker Dealer. You only sign WTS paperwork and your money is held at WTS and all payouts come directly from WTS. At the end of the year you get a K1 from WTS. WTS holds/sponsors you for the Series 7/56..

#17     Nov 4, 2011
  8. hitnrun

hitnrun

yes. i know

some traders do not know how that works at all / good clarification

sub groups no longer hold traders money. that is history

#18     Nov 5, 2011
  9. sub groups may not hold your money, but what is the CTG / WTS arrangement. Let's say 1 CTG guy loses a lot of money (more money than CTG has as their 'security deposit' with WTS. Now WTS is losing money on CTG. Is the arrangement that WTS still must pay CTG's traders who are up?

It could be, it might not be. I'd ask in an email from the WTS people (don't trust the answer from the CTG people). Then you can feel more comfortable, regardless of where the money is held.

#19     Nov 5, 2011
  10. Yes a rogue trader could take down any prop firm as well as any bank and futures firm..... You have to trust the risk management polices of the firm and the capital that backs it....

Just qive up with your pessimistic blogging. Just shed light on what your real motive here is. Who are you. Have you traded and for who. What the F**K is your deal.

Im a big boy. I woke up this morning and put on my big boy pants on and my big boy belt. Look I got my big boy pants on..... Quit acting like your doing us a favor. I dont want or need your advice.....

#20     Nov 5, 2011