WTS not paying

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Srkisrle, May 13, 2016.

1. wtsissb

wtsissb

WTS is lying,I can't contact them now.Do not reply to a message,don't answer the phone.I don't have their address, don't know where they hide.

#31     Dec 21, 2016
  2. Srkisrle

Srkisrle

Well, I do intend to do that in the near future. Obviously, I am not gonna go by myself, I am gonna bring a few bad mofos with me, and that requires little more investment. Also, I need the info which I lack (that is one of the reasons why I started this thread in the first place, to exchange info among traders affected, or that MIGHT be affected in the future). I have no clue if they are operative? Where is their office? Is there any office left to start with? Unfortunately, I have no connections in Montreal, but I would appreciate if anyone had any SOLID info about them. Thanks!

#32     Dec 22, 2016
  3. Srkisrle

Srkisrle

They gave me some stupid reason for the initial delay, which was shady (money from the clearing bank has not "hit" their account), but at that point you gotta give them the benefit of the doubt. After a while, when it was obvious they were making it up, I started e-mailing and calling, at which point they just stopped answering. They were still sending me monthly statement with the same amount in my favor every month. At one point I e-mailed them to stop sending this crap, and send me the money. From then they did stop sending the statement, obviously, without the money. So I guess it means they are reading the e-mails.

#33     Dec 22, 2016
  4. Srkisrle

Srkisrle

The reason I havent done it is because I am literally broke also. The money they owed me was not only mine, it was from all my traders. I am getting back on track slowly, I make nice money trading, but the liquidity is a liiiiiiiiiiitle low on my part.

#34     Dec 22, 2016
  5. CBC

CBC

Can u still trade from your account?? Send through a high risk option trade and send ur money through the market :)

#35     Dec 22, 2016
  6. Srkisrle

Srkisrle

No, I cannot. After a while I realized I should do that, but it was too late. They are smart enough. They kept saying that since the money was not in their possession anymore (the stupid story about the money being in the intermediary bank, between WTS account and the clearing bank account), that I don't have coverage for my trades.

#36     Dec 22, 2016
  7. CBC

CBC

Probably also been swindling for a long time and had that done to them. Looks like a few bad reports here.

Please keep us updated.

#37     Dec 22, 2016
  8. wtsissb

wtsissb

Maybe。。。Trader's money is held by Dan.By his corruption.Dan is the WTS risk control manager.

#38     Dec 22, 2016
  9. CBC

CBC

Were you trading CME products?? CME doesn't like this kinda stuff and sends out warnings and fines to its valued "customers" all the time.

If CME threatens to take away their trading then they may pay up your $$. They may have to sell their luxury mansions they probably brought with your $$ however they will have to bite the bullet.

Send CME a msg.

How did you get ur $$ out of China, they have caps on people sending $ overseas. From what I understand people use friends and relatives to do this.

#39     Dec 22, 2016
  10. Hi all, I'm a reporter for The Wall Street Journal. I'm working on an article about WTS and its owner, Simon Librati, and I'd appreciate the chance to speak to anyone from outside the U.S. who has traded with WTS. I'm trying to gather a few stories about how WTS recruits, trains and pays traders, and it sounds like some of you have had negative experiences with them. Please contact me at 1-202-862-1364 or dave.michaels@wsj.com. Many thanks and best regards, Dave Michaels

#40     Nov 17, 2017