WTS Branch opportunity

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by peteygreen, Mar 27, 2010.

1. bstay

bstay

seems to be the culture on forums. anyone with 1 or 2 posts are not allowed to say positive things about the subject (automatic qualification as shrills). but if they say negative things to comply, then they are taken as contribution.

#21     Mar 15, 2011
  2. Your missing my point... I'm not saying don't believe people who have posted 1-2 times. I'm saying that I have not seen any long standing members supportive of WTS.

On number of posts I think it works both ways. Forums are based on trust, because anyone can say anything. I find the length of membership can be misleading... for example I had an account here since 2008 but I rarely if ever posted. I made a new account when I decided to write a journal. Alternatively some people have posted a lot but in reality it's just a load of s... ...noise

#22     Mar 15, 2011
  3. 7out

7out

I agree with PropTraderMTL, I tend to give more credibility for good posts to those who have many posts and in many different threads, yet listen to all bad reviews even if it is from a guy who has 1 or 2 posts.

My 2 cents worth, and probably all it's worth too.

#23     Mar 15, 2011

4. Here we go the first SPAMMER/SHILL

just registered ! Posted once! Loves the operation !

I am shorting WTS because of this .

#24     Mar 15, 2011
  5. bstay

bstay

according to the forum rules,
    5) Registration is limited to one username per member. Elite Trader may, without prior notice, immediately terminate any or all of your accounts after discovering you have registered, and/or posted under, multiple usernames.
    http://www.elitetrader.com/conduct_rules.cfm
    so i guess you have several other usernames to make your point.

#25     Mar 16, 2011
  6. I just tried logging into my old account, it doesn't exist. I also tried searching for any posts... I either didn't make any or they have been deleted. So I guess your just stuck with me hahhaaha

... and what is your point in all of this?

#26     Mar 16, 2011
  7. Rat.

#27     Mar 16, 2011