WTS Branch opportunity

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by peteygreen, Mar 27, 2010.

1. exaltedangel09

exaltedangel09 Guest

I worked at WTS, it's a good place.
    I'm not a shill, hell if you want, you can take me out for Coffee to prove I'm not a shill.

#11     Apr 9, 2010
  2. thanks to all the the posters on this thread and to those who PM'd me. i got a lot of valuable insight and made a decision not to work with WTS. its just not for me. thanks again and good luck all

#12     Apr 10, 2010
  3. smart move

#13     Apr 13, 2010
  4. So what's so bad about WTS?

#14     Apr 13, 2010
  5. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

something that gave me a little chuckle today:

On a friend's tip, I was looking through the want ads on Backpage and I see that WTS is now advertising there (where it is free) rather than on Craigslist, where they'd have to pay to post.

Couldn't afford the $25 fee to post on sh*tty CL anymore? So you decided to go for an even lower candidate for your "exclusive trading program" on the even sh*ttier BP?

You guys are a joke.

#15     Jun 21, 2010
  6. bstay

bstay

so where's the other 50% of negative threads? i'm researching WTS WP Branch.

#16     Jun 22, 2010
  7. turbosyde

turbosyde

Have an interview w/ WTS this week. I'm skeptical but also desperate to get into the field. Have internship experience at major IB and top honors in college but not a great alumni / network base. If anyone wants give me more skinny on why I should skip this place please PM me all the sorted details.

#17     Jul 12, 2010
  8. 7out

7out

I too would like some info on WTS. Spoke to Lee from WTS seemed on the ball and nice guy, but then again everyone is like that BEFORE you send money their way.

Good or bad PM with what you do know (or at least identify as such if speculating).

Thxs in Advance

#18     Mar 14, 2011
  9. i know a couple people who are trading there and are happy there...they have never had a problem. i just decided to trade elsewhere

#19     Mar 15, 2011
  10. --- Red flag number 1 ---
    I have not heard a single good thing about WTS or it's owner. This is both from current and former traders. Furthermore the only good comments I have ever seen on ET are from people who have made 1 or 2 posts in total...

--- Red flag number 2 ---
    When the biggest and best traders from a firm get up and leave as a group you know there are serious problems.

For idiots who want to avoid the free advice please be my guest, learn first hand. You deserve to get ripped off.

btw I will just be ignoring any pm's as I'm not interested in recommending anyone. I think people should do their own homework. Just avoid the noise and look for the red flags

#20     Mar 15, 2011