WTS Branch opportunity

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by peteygreen, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Are there any traders that operate or trade under a WTS prop branch. I am looking for feedback good or bad if anyone has had direct experience with WTS under this arrangement. Not as a new trader under the training program - this is a different setup. Please only reply if you or someone you know has traded under this sructure - I have already read many posts about WTS both good and bad from many on this board. I am only looking for responses from those with rel experiance with them not just what they read or heard. Thank you. And before you think this is someone shilling b/c it is my first post please save it. Thanks

2. You won't see anyone posting negative information. Even though I don't see them as a sponsor on the site, somehow any negative post about them gets removed.

3. i run one. pm me and i'll give you the scoop

4. What has your experience been like running a branch with them?

5. Interesting....do they have a chicago branch?

6. hotsino

hotsino

Actually, WTS is a growing healthy company. Its culture is excellent.

7. Good Luck to those who wish to waste their time

8. paboyy

paboyy

You're wasting your time. Trust me!

9. You are wasting your time, just do a search on these board, there is not one good thing said about WTS. and remember that Simon had 50% perecent of negative threads removed by his lawyer sister, by threatning baron with legal action.

10. Surdo

Surdo

Are you a push or pull start?

#10     Apr 8, 2010