WTS: 1 minute intraday data since 3/16/2007

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by quant168, Apr 30, 2009.

1. quant168

quant168

I have been collecting 1 minute intraday historical data of NYSE, NASDAQ, and AMEX stocks (7100 tickers) since 3/16/2007. They are MDF files, which can be read with free SQL EXPRESS easily, for each day. Customized format can be generated on demand and I can provide source code (C#) to retrieve the data.
    Please see attachment: records are stored, for each minute, as open, high, low, close and volume. Total files size is about 45G. PM me if interested. I promise you a good affordable deal. Thanks.

2. quant168

quant168

Ticker list:

3. quant168

quant168

4. So what is your price?

5. quant168

quant168

Please check your private message box. Thanks.

6. I am also interested ;)

* How complete is the data? Any gaps?
    * Can you provide a form that is a little less tendious to work with than one database per day ;) I will load them into my own sql server, but I would rather not deal with hundreds of files ;)
    * How can payment be handled?

Regards

Thomas

7. quant168

quant168

I missed 2 or 3 days. You can tell once you receive all files. If you want to import them into your database, I can make several huge .txt files and compress them into DVDs and each DVD contains one compressed file.
    Payment to paypal: xiaofan4262@yahoo.com. DVDs will be sent to your confirmed address. I can also setup an ebay item if security is your main concern.
    Asking $110, firm.

8. A suggestion -- might help your cause also to mention a few references (assuming they don't mind), e'trades who've purchased your data and found them satisfactory.

9. Is all of your data, minute data or do you offer any Tick data with volume?
    Thanks

#10     May 5, 2009