WTG Praetorian!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by uptik2000, Nov 29, 2005.

1. Daal

Daal

ok nobody could have predicted xle would be cut in half in a few months but to stay long equities and commodities heading to a recession seems a bit wishful thinking. if the commodities boom will last 10 more years it can't hurt to wait a year to get in later

#51     Oct 10, 2008

2. Good value? You gotta be kidding!!

DO These look like good values??

International Commercial Television (ICTL: OTC BB)
    Bingo.Com (BNGOF: OTC BB)
    International Commercial Television (ICTL: OTC BB)
    International Monetary Systems (INLM: OTC BB)

Among many other POS companies! This is pure gambling.

BINGO company??? what a moron.

#52     Oct 10, 2008
  3. Mecro

Mecro

Whoa!

Did not know he ended up going there. At the start he seemed to have a good method.

#53     Oct 10, 2008

4. Yes, he was a good trader at retail level. However, the fund is a disaster.
    Good marketer was able to raise capital, but total loser as manager

#54     Oct 10, 2008
  5. limbo

limbo

DMenace--can u give some insight how Harris raised $? -as U say he is a "good marketer".

#55     Oct 14, 2008
  6. If down 58% is pretty good, then you can go ahead and give them your cash. What a joke...I wouldnt give my last two cents to this guy if he gave me back such a horrendous return.

#56     Oct 14, 2008
  7. western

western

An update:

Praetorian recently shut down his institutional offshore fund after huge losses in 2008. The unique thing was since he owned so many illiquid penny stocks that he couldn't sell, he gave those shares directly to his investors. I suppose its better than getting nothing.

http://www.marketsmediaonline.com/news_details.htm?wP=1&wPI=1&cN=2837

#57     Feb 11, 2009
  8. How can you sell any of that when they trade between 10-20k shares a day. There is no way of getting rid of the shares. They are practically worthless.

#58     Feb 11, 2009
  9. Illum

Illum

According to that link the holdings included bingo.com. And they took loses? I don't understand

#59     Feb 11, 2009
  10. dozu888

dozu888

what a joker....... and I remember how he labeled himself as a hot shot

#60     Feb 11, 2009