WTG Praetorian!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by uptik2000, Nov 29, 2005.

1. Speaking as a person who comes from a family of lawyers, I have only one comment;

BULLSHIT!!!

Steve

#11     Dec 1, 2005
  2. m22au

m22au

Steve,

Judging by this post, and some of your other recent posts, you missed out on the

"If you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all" lesson.

Please ensure that you enrol for the next available class.

Regards,

all members of Elitetrader.com

#12     Dec 1, 2005
  3. Babak,
    I don't think it was mentioned on ET previously. I had been scanning stocks last week and during my dd noticed that PCM had filed a disclosure of it's position of (GROW).
    Great job Harris. Hope Florida is treating you well.
    Happy Holidays to all.

uptik2000

#13     Dec 1, 2005
  4. bozwood

bozwood

Steve,

I happen to have lawyers in my family as well, and I have found that they will always advise a client to keep their mouth shut if given a choice. So, I can buy that Praetorian is following their advice and probably the less said the better for him.

#14     Dec 1, 2005
  5. ktm

ktm

Family of lawyers huh? I guess I can understand the bitterness then.

#15     Dec 1, 2005
  6. I know Praetorian cannot comment on it..but damn if he's still long (GROW) he really hit the ball out of the park on this one.

NICE! :)

#16     May 1, 2006
  7. more likely a grandslam !!

although if their funds perform poorly or if there is more competition for what they do in the months ahead
    at some point that might be reflected in their stock price

interesting to see GROW is now on the top of the
    IBD 100 ... hopefully that is not a contrarian indicator
    and it can "grow" in price for harris and his fellow longs

:)

#17     Sep 17, 2006
  8. VictorS

VictorS

$27 a share now. You still out there Prae? I still use your 5 year old strategy.

#18     Sep 22, 2006
  9. bsmeter

bsmeter

Is this who you guys are talking about?

http://www.thestreet.com/markets/marketfeatures/771116.html

What I Did on My Summer Vacation: Went to Woodstock. Worked at Mall. Made Millions in Paper Profits.
    By Nick Paumgarten
    Special to TheStreet.com
    8/5/99 8:35 AM ET

For a good chunk of July, an 18-year-old kid from Long Island, N.Y., named Harris Kupperman was beating the 9,100 other contestants in TSC's Investment Challenge. In just four weeks, he had turned $500,000 into $7.6 million, a 1,400% return. At that rate, in a year he'd have $76 quintillion. "I guess that's OK," he says. Actually, it's virtually unheard of. And to think -- this kid couldn't get a summer job on Wall Street this year. He was too young.

#19     Sep 23, 2006
  10. Yep... that's him.

#20     Sep 23, 2006