Wtf!!!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Trend Fader, Oct 31, 2005.

1. Classic "little man" disease. Odds are you are a 5 ft pigmy with a horrific comb over.

#21     Oct 31, 2005
  2. 6' 2" and can drop your ass before you could even try going short! :eek:

btw, remember it is halloween --- you are suppose to have fun today --- unless of course the market bit you today like a vampire! :D

#22     Oct 31, 2005
  3. Sure feels like that stunt with CSCO earnings in 02.

Feels a lot like it actually. This is going to get bought too, if it ends the same way.

Geo.

#23     Oct 31, 2005
  4. bighog

bighog Guest

A perfect example why as one of my "RISK" management tools i will usually call it a day ( i only daytrade and sleep flat) about 1530 ET. Why tempt fate as the day winds down, there's always tommrrow. I Hope...:)

#24     Oct 31, 2005
  5. he he

full size night contract is squeezing

#25     Oct 31, 2005
  6. bighog

bighog Guest

The opening of the after pit session on Globex looks like there was more trick or treats...nailed a bunch of the overnight stops on the upside, then came right down. Thats the STOP server in action agai9n, looks like...

#26     Oct 31, 2005
  7. bighog

bighog Guest

Gonna be some traders have a tough time swallowing the dinner tonight......."Anything wrong Honey buns?".........:D

The learning phase of trading is LOSING UGLY....Then Ya get it!!!

#27     Oct 31, 2005
    beginner66 likes this.
  8. bighog

bighog Guest

ER2 is still having fun...

Well time to call it a day. Electronic trading can be hazard to your financial health if not careful, but i love the instant speed of in and out....WOW, in a big big sense, "That is the Holy Grail"

Have fun tonight guys and gals, let the kids have a ball. it is there day. Aren't they all for the kids?....:)

#28     Oct 31, 2005
  9. relax guys, it was just a big program trade.

no change in market sentiment...

#29     Oct 31, 2005
  10. Dell warned

#30     Oct 31, 2005