Wtf!!!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Trend Fader, Oct 31, 2005.

1. ozzy

ozzy

FUCK ME !!!

I got out too early at 645 on the ER2. Could have made 10+ points in 20 minutes.

FUZZZZZZZ

#11     Oct 31, 2005
  2. capmac

capmac

DELL Dell cuts guidance, will take $450 mln charge, look to streamline business

Co issues downside guidance for Q3 (Oct), sees non-GAAP EPS of $0.39 vs. $0.40 Reuters Estimates consensus; sees Q3 (Oct) revs of approx $13.9 bln vs. 14.3 bln consensus. Co comments "shortfall in revenue versus previous guidance was driven in part by the company's U.S. consumer and U.K. businesses, which fell short of expectations. The company continues to refocus on higher value products and services while optimizing profitability". Co also says it will take a Q3 charge of approx $450 mln, more than $300 mln of shich is associated with "cost of servicing systems that included a vendor part that failed to perform to Dell's specifications. This issue is limited to a small percentage of previous generation OptiPlex desktop systems". Charge also includes costs of workforce realignment, product rationalizations and excess facilities, actions are designed to streamline the business to improve operating efficiency.

#12     Oct 31, 2005
  3. I doubt that it caused the ES to drop 10 handles in minutes..

Stock is not down that much in A/H anyways..

#13     Oct 31, 2005
  4. damnit!

#14     Oct 31, 2005
  5. Markets are designed to take the most amount of money away from the most amount people as possible.

Count your blessing that you didn't lose 10 points on 20 mins. :D

#15     Oct 31, 2005
  6. That was crazy, luckily I was on the short side of it a couple times there at the end.

#16     Oct 31, 2005
  7. glass is half full - gap closed and 10,400 is a gift

#17     Oct 31, 2005
  8. Ditto on both of the above. Tomm is the usual "EASY" money day (ie. FOMC==all in)...

#18     Oct 31, 2005
  9. bighog

bighog Guest

"Youa, placea youa bet....and youa takea youa chances...

Trick or Treat...Ya gotta love this game... especially when a "BIG" waits for thin volumn to move the mkt.....:D

#19     Oct 31, 2005
  10. the er2/es really put some nice candy in the bucket today! :D

BOO HOO -- the "liquidity pumpers" got bit by the ghost in the machine! HAHAHAHAHA! :D

#20     Oct 31, 2005