wtf was that at 4pm. huge high vol selling

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by stock777, Jun 26, 2007.

1. OMFG!!

Oscar and the Glue Sniffers dont have anywhere near the kind of following or capital that could or would cause any market machinations.

You sir, need to put your trading activitys in perspective. Oscar is really Bernanke in disguise. LOL. THINK!!

Osorico

#21     Jun 26, 2007
  2. yea you're right.. volume there is huge. bigger than even the open/early trading.

#22     Jun 26, 2007
  3. maybe the chinese are going to raise rates.

#23     Jun 26, 2007
  4. hey.. i didn't see the volume ... :) give me a break. But I stand by my concept that something as simple as this small guy's calls can have more impact than you'd assume, just simply because so many auto trading systems pay attention to where trades occur (on bid or ask).

additionallly, there are a ton of stops here regardless..

#24     Jun 26, 2007
  5. imo nothing more overrated than where the trade occurs, assuming you can even tell as fast as the market is

every dimwit and his brother watches that and its basically worthless OR WORSE.

#25     Jun 26, 2007
  6. Your concept is dead wrong. Maybe Oscar's mortgage is the cause for Bears problems too. You're free to believe what you want.

Trade what you see, not what you think.
    Osorico :)

#26     Jun 26, 2007
  7. i agree; i haven't been able to figure anything out (system wise) based on this data - but i'm sure there are some quants out there that have heavily weighted it.

#27     Jun 26, 2007
  8. the system and platform sellers like to tout that as some kind of holy grail, as if the serious money on the street doesn't know you're watching it.

and dude, they may weight it in ways you can't imagine.

#28     Jun 26, 2007
  9. No. You're confusing the crude spike just a few months ago with last summers S&P doubledigit jump pre-market.

#29     Jun 26, 2007
  10. Well. I am all in with 40+ ES contracts at an average of 1498.50 each. Will I make anything?
    Sell orders for 10 each + the odd 6, beginning at 1501.50, then 1501.75, etc.

Speculation. May be a loosers game.

#30     Jun 26, 2007