wtf: romney. elect me to keep republicans from wrecking the economy.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Nov 2, 2012.

1. In what his campaign billed as his “closing argument,” Mitt Romney warned Americans that a second term for President Obama would have apocalyptic consequences for the economy in part because his own party would force a debt ceiling disaster.

As his chief example, he pointed to a crisis created entirely by his own party’s choice — Republican lawmakers’ ongoing threat to reject a debt ceiling increase. Economists warn that a failure to pass such a measure would have immediate and catastrophic consequences for the recovery.

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/11/romney-new-recession-warning.php?ref=fpnewsfeed

Hoofhearted likes this.
  2. Gotta love the Apocalypse chanting nonsense. Just goes to show you how crazy some of us have gotten. But, if you're going to Kolob, with multiple wives, who cannot have multiple husbands, then why not root for it? So whacko.

3. let's face it. the guy is nuttier than squirrel turds.

Anyone voting for him simply hasn't researched his political philosophies, and likely will vote for anyone besides the incumbent.

This is an extremely dangerous vote to cast and it shows republicans desperation to keep their party alive.

4. Ricter

Ricter

His philosophies of which month?

5. The really sad, sad part about the whole GOP, is that even though no one wanted Romney, he beat out the rest of the flock. Imagine Bachman, Huckabee, the Newtster, oh God Santorum, Perry, and the pizza man. I think it could have been worse.

The followers even lie to themselves in the fact they pretend to support Romney. At least the Dem's say they are For their guy, not just against the other guy. Pathetic to see Americans sold such a bunch of crap by their handlers. And, it may even work, we'll see Wednesday I guess. Or we'll see after weeks of bs and wrangling.

Hoofhearted likes this.