wtf: Obama Calls For ‘Day Of Prayer" over shooting.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Jul 20, 2012.

1. jem

jem

These et atheists or so self centered they use a tragedy effecting many people, some whom are very likely believers to start and participate in a another ridiculous illogical hate religion thread.

good work.

Obama has much better sense than you all.
    He may not believe either... but at least he shows some thought.

9 out of 10 americans believe in God.

#31     Jul 20, 2012
  2. Just what is it EXACTLY about my belief in a creator that gets your panties in a wad?

free
    future
    brass
    cheezewhiz(arrow)
    stew

#32     Jul 20, 2012
  3. Good way of saying you don't know your bible, which is typical.

#33     Jul 20, 2012
  4. Quote from RCG Trader:

God interfered with Man's free will the day he kicked them out of the garden. You do remember why he kicked them out, right?[/QUOTE]

I know a hell of lot better than to think you are correct.

This type of conclusion is what you get from an inferior IQ.

Like I said, what is that BLT?

#34     Jul 20, 2012
  5. Evil = absence of good.

Do you know what good is? Evil is what destroys that. It's all over the natural world, if you study physics (namely, the principle of entropy).

God created man with free will, and gave him a choice (several times) to follow God's Law (the 10 commandments) or go his own way.

He chose the latter, of which God warned in the very beginning "you shall surely die", but that is all part of giving man free will.

It is appointed to man to die once, then be resurrected to judgement. How would man ever understand the consequences of Absence of Good (sin) if he is permitted to live forever? Death is the sum total of all his life's sins, the humbling moment, like when you blow up a leveraged futures account, when you realize you really didn't quite have it all figured out, despite your pride.

And woman was created from man for man, to be a helper comparable to him.

:eek:

*edit - based on Obama's historical slant, perhaps he's leaving the name of god out of it, so as not to offend anyone who worships the Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM), JHM, or any other one.

#35     Jul 20, 2012
  6. stu

stu

EXACTLY? well, it's irrational. For instance, you seem to believe anyone who questions it has their panties in a wad.

#36     Jul 21, 2012

7. I know a hell of lot better than to think you are correct.

This type of conclusion is what you get from an inferior IQ.

Like I said, what is that BLT?
    [/QUOTE]

Genesis. The first book. Have you read it? Can you answer the question or not?

#37     Jul 21, 2012
  8. stu

stu

Any God who is supposed to be allowing free will by giving a choice to do good or evil, while giving no choice at all to innocent victims but to have evil done to them, is not worth Its salt.

#38     Jul 21, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Liberals despise free will. They insist everyone think and march in lock step.

#39     Jul 29, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Please keep this in mind as you vote for him in Nov.

#40     Jul 29, 2012