WTF mods?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by destriero, Mar 10, 2016.

1. romik

romik

@botpro I can confirm that brother Stiffone did give vendoring a go via that newsletter promoting Price Drivers, which I believe was priced at $299 per month. I am not going to bother digging up old posts, it's all on ET's archives.

#21     Mar 11, 2016
    NoBias and komorebi like this.
  2. EPrado

EPrado

Too funny.....Surf report is now in Chit chat, where it belongs, and the thread next to it is :

Untreatable Gonorrhea?

hilarious....Surf Report is finally in an area with threads of the same content........

#22     Mar 11, 2016
  3. NoBias

NoBias

I was aware two of three. Fool & Joke,

#23     Mar 11, 2016
  4. botpro

botpro

Because you say it?...

#24     Mar 12, 2016
  5. botpro

botpro

I just wonder: do such postings of you destriero not violate the terms of ET?

TOS #3:
    "[...] is insulting or argumentitive without merit, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, [...]"

So, look in the mirror destriero before accusing others or washing dirty laundry here...

#25     Mar 12, 2016
  6. botpro

botpro

I would say you have been tricked out to exactly believe that... It's was just a bluff/trick IMO, to, yes, trick you all... ;-)

The guy clearly writes "Price Drivers <tm>", and the sheep herd thinks it's real! How naive!
    Don't you have any convincing evidence?

Let me guess: no, you don't.

Case closed.
    The next please.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
    #26     Mar 12, 2016
  7. romik

romik

You mean he gets a kick out of taking the piss out of others? You got any proof? No? Case closed.

If it was a joke, as you suggested, I do wonder where would he stand legally if & when some schmuck like you was to complete the PayPal subscription, since you seem to be so clued up on legalities.

#27     Mar 12, 2016
  8. Lol guys. Why waste time/energy on someone who is obv trolling and enjoying the attention.

#28     Mar 12, 2016
    i960 and romik like this.
  9. romik

romik

So Goodboy was here since 2002, you think he'll just pack up and leave? He will start another journal if not this, then next year.

#29     Mar 12, 2016
  10. I am long the digital power binary that he will not leave ET.

#30     Mar 12, 2016
    lucysparabola and romik like this.