WTF...mobs now on buses?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Then you'd find yourself in jail facing felony charges for assault on a minor and "hate crimes".

#41     Jun 9, 2011
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

Precisely! And when I fly, I can GUARANTEE you that if some idiot stands up, and even starts some stupid shit, I'll be pouncing on him, and whipping his ass before he can think a second thought.

I don't understand how people can sit on a bus and watch as this goes down... Another thing I'll guarantee is that if everyone on the bus (even grandpa lol), stood up and fought back, this shit would stop on buses at least.

#42     Jun 9, 2011
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'll agree that the blacks in America have an advantage that is sickening to me, but that's another story for another day.

As far as some citizens beating the hell out of these little scumbags, if I were a responding Police Officer, I'd pin medals on the people who not only made my job easier, I'd be proud of them.:)

I can't imagine a prosecutor trying to put in jail citizens who protected themselves and others while beating the black off of these little pieces of trash. That prosecutor, or district attorney would commit political suicide doing that as they wouldn't get re-elected imo if they did that.

#43     Jun 9, 2011
  4. It's happened before. Also, it certainly wouldn't be political suicide in Chicago.

To be clear, a bunch of white kids beating the shit out of and robbing some old black people would be repulsive too but the fact is that is unbelievably rare, despite the fact that black people are less than 1/5th the portion of the population than white people.

The mathematical fact is that blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery. How is this not a legitimate "white issue"? Why is being concerned with this fact as per it's implications for white people considered "hate"? We're getting killed and robbed, can we discuss this issue without being called "racist"? Is it too much to ask?

#44     Jun 9, 2011
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Great post! I agree completely! It's so sad. My Wife's half Sister dates black guys who like to get in trouble. She has a baby with one who is in prison as we speak for attempted murder, and posession of cocaine with intent to deliver.

When I go to her place with my Wife (RARE!), she will have numerous black guys, girls, etc., over, and THEY are the racists. I'm Italian, and one even made the comment, "so you do da tony sopranno thing?":mad:

I hear them make cracker comments in every other breath, and an just glad I've got a Glock 27 .40cal in my pocket.

It's so strange being "the white guy" who is hated more than any white people I know would hate blacks.

My Wife and I usually spat on the drive home over me being pissed off over being around a bunch of black racists who tell their jail stories, and barely speak to me even though I purposely try to speak to them.

Yes racism is alive and well in America, but it isn't among the white poplation anymore from what I've seen and heard...

#45     Jun 9, 2011
  6. Escape from New York.

#46     Jun 9, 2011