WTF...mobs now on buses?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

You know what also is funny. Liberals rant all the time about diversity and other cultures and gun control and this and that, but where do most of them choose to live? In those white cushy suburbs! Hahahaha. When push comes to shove, they know without a gun, they are f*cked, so they don't live with the "diverse" crowd. No, they live in the least diverse communities. I'm just sayin...

#31     Jun 8, 2011
  2. Max E.

Max E.

well said.

#32     Jun 8, 2011
  3. Mods,

RBG and ricktor are asleep at the switch. Mavs makes another highly racist thread regarding darkies and these two can't unarch their backs and let go of their ankles long enough to post a lilly livered & panty waisted defense. Please ban them for poor job performance.

Fat Rennick Sharpton out:cool:

#33     Jun 8, 2011
  4. Seems like its getting pretty bad. Can't even go to work in the morning without being on edge.

Didn't realize the Red Line was so dangerous.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...n-on-near-north-side-20110609,0,2762075.story

A man was mugged on a Red Line train on the Near North Side this morning by five people who punched him and took his iPod and some cash, police say.

The 35-year-old man was on his way to work from his Evanston home when he was attacked by the group at the Chicago station, according to Police News Affairs Officer Laura Kubiak.

The man told police he had seen the group harassing other passengers before they robbed him. A woman in the group grabbed his iPod and, when he tried to grab it back, one of the others blocked him and punched him in the mouth, Kubiak said.

#34     Jun 9, 2011
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

What I'm trying to figure out is what are all the other passengers doing when these people are being mugged? These trains and buses are absolutely packed for the most part. Are they just sitting there and watching? I think that aspect of this bothers me more then the muggings.

#35     Jun 9, 2011
  6. I think most people look at from a risk reward perspective. They are probably thinking, its not worth taking the slightest chance getting stabbed or shot because I want to help this guy get his ipod back.

But nonetheless, what a disgrace you can't even ride one of the busiest trains to down town to get to work without being afraid. Pathetic. Shame on chicago.

#36     Jun 9, 2011
  7. Key factors:

1) What racial/ethnic group are the offenders?

2) What racial/ethnic group are the victims?

3) What racial/ethnic group are the majority of the other passengers/witnesses?

This should prove insightful. Ethnic loyalty: everyone is expected to have it, except white people. Blacks who do not act in black interests and display favoritism towards other blacks even have a name: "Uncle Tom". Blacks who DO act in the interest of blacks don't have a name because that's "normal", and acceptable. Yet, a white person who acts specifically in the interest of white people is called a "racist", yet it's perfectly fine if non white people do it. A white person who acts against the interest of white people is called "tolerant".

#37     Jun 9, 2011
  8. #38     Jun 9, 2011
  9. #39     Jun 9, 2011
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

I don't know. These guys are seriously outnumbered. Sure, I wouldn't expect one guy to act alone and be a hero, but if you get 3 or 4 guys to help you I would beat the shit out of these kids.

#40     Jun 9, 2011