WTF!!! McCain Wants U.S. Government to Buy U.S. Homes And Renegotiate Mortgages!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Oct 7, 2008.

1. So, are you agreeing with Mercor that McCain did not propose what I claimed?

#11     Oct 7, 2008
  2. Nahh, he's just laying the trap. :D

#12     Oct 7, 2008
  3. Mercor

Mercor

Obama did not say that. I am saying that the constituents the Democrats look after include the welfare class. In keeping with that principle there is no question a President Obama would forgive low income mortgages.
    I don't believe much of what they say in this forum, you need to look at the parties and what their policies are because NOTHING ever changes.

#13     Oct 7, 2008
  4. Why don't you answer the question I asked?

#14     Oct 7, 2008
  5. I'm still in complete and utter shock. Does anyone have the exact quote?

I'm 99% sure it included the following:

"...order the Treasury Secretary to purchase all underwater mortgages."

#15     Oct 7, 2008
    #16     Oct 7, 2008
  7. Wallet

Wallet

Wouldn't that be an honorable thing to do, taking your tax dollars (if you pay taxes) and giving it to someone who cant make their house payments.

#17     Oct 7, 2008
  8. The question isn't whether it's honorable or not for purposes of this thread; the question is whether McCain, as a fiscal conservative and pitbull against pork, proposed it.

RIP GOP.

#18     Oct 7, 2008
  9. Mercor

Mercor

McCain of course said that. he wants to use the bailout money to take underwater mortgages off the banks books. Hold them untill they are paid off then send the deed to the homeowner.

But if Obama wins you know they will just mail out deeds paid in full by the goverment.This will become a huge welfare program

#19     Oct 7, 2008
  10. Whatever.

Good luck to your fiscally conservative horse in this race, my friend.

McCain is a disaster, and it became truth tonight even among hard core Republicans.

Hannity will still spin his bullshit, but not Brooks, Will or the credible amongst the right.

You have Palin supporting same-sex couple property rights, health insurance rights, and everything else, and now you have McCain voting Aye on the bailout bill and proposing this insane plan on homes.

#20     Oct 7, 2008