WTF is wrong with these kids

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Banjo, Mar 29, 2010.

1. maxpi

maxpi

Bad stuff is going on all over, much of it never surfaces.. I've known one woman for a few months, her hubby moved, got a gf, etc... and she really doesn't have food money some of the time. Eventually she told me that he's trying to get another $600 of her income stream from a disability insurance payment for her disabled son diverted to himself and she "will never win against him because he threatened her"... it's tempting to try to intervene but it's not my place, I take her to lunch and dinner all the time and make sure she's getting nourished and we talk... we turned the situation over to God and are asking for justice, surprising things happen quite often when people do that but so far, not much.. we think that God will sort the guy out for us.. my dad "knew people" and he used to employ them to get "closure" in harassment situations but it's equally effective in my experience to turn it over to God if you are a Believer in good standing...

#11     Mar 31, 2010
  2. US youth culture is turning into the gutter. Heroes are gansta rappers, two-bit sluts and celebrity gossip nonsense, not to mention cage-fighting heroes. Where I grew up, we didn't need a damn cage.

#12     Mar 31, 2010
  3. sumfuka

sumfuka

Not very surprising, it's Northampton. One of the many armpits of MASS. Well, at least the yay over there is cheap.

#13     Mar 31, 2010