WTF is wrong with Kudlow?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by stock_trad3r, Mar 10, 2008.

1. you're a bear, you hibernate when the markets are going down, and wake up when they start moving up

i bet you're gonna start all over again, like how you bot all these stocks and now they are going up and you are making a fortune, so what happened to all the stocks you had bought at the top, do you grow money in your garden?

#21     Mar 12, 2008
  2. Trader50

Trader50

I like his guest

#22     Mar 17, 2008
  3. It's the "pinky rink"

((shudder))

#23     Mar 17, 2008
  4. yeah,

and when they hibernate, they roll in their :D , and come up smellin like ....., well....... :D

#24     Mar 17, 2008
  5. can't blow up a practice account

#25     Mar 17, 2008
  6. He's always been bullish because he is a supply side economist who has, until just recently, always been living in a world of expanding credit. He is worried because the simultaneous occurrence of a weakening dollar and contracting credit is the one scenario they fear: one in which market forces will respond by contracting production no matter where interest rates are set.

It's quite a conundrum.

He knows that the fed could honestly cut rates to zero tomorrow, and the only result would be a weaker dollar.

He knows that means we can create as much induced inflation as we want and it will still inevitably sag into what it is: deflation.

I would imagine he would be getting a bit depressed.

#26     Mar 17, 2008