Wtf Is Wrong With Ib??!!

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by chewbacca, Aug 9, 2007.

1. don`t want an apology from a presumptuous punk like yourself.

next time just shut your piehole & you`ll be ok.

looks like i naiiled a nerve on your business ventures.:p

#41     Aug 14, 2007
  2. Nah, no nerve, just keeping the facts straight. Looks like I nailed a few of your nerves as well. Sorry an arrogant asshole assumes I am a presumptious punk... I asked questiosn and made a random assesment. Too bad you aren't "normal" enough to engage in minor hostilities and then let it go. :)

Happy Trading.....

#42     Aug 14, 2007
  3. Bob111

Bob111

i have to repeat this question again-wtf is wrong with IB?
    trying to close long position with limit sell order-got rejected cause stock is NOT SHORTABLE. wtf?
    cost me couple hundred dollars today and already happens twice on different accounts, on different TWS versions.
    amount of shares is same, in order and long position, but i tried to transfer presubmitted order,which i place(but did not transmitt) shortly after i open long position.i have all the logs of this bs

#43     Aug 14, 2007
  4. Now thats a major problem!!!!

#44     Aug 14, 2007
  5. same here....i placed sell limit 5 points above market & it was treated as market order.....selling out 1/2 my position at market???:confused:

#45     Aug 14, 2007
  6. Did you use TWS? You are aware of the problem that the selected ordertypes will not 'stick' sometimes due to some select-list bug on earlier versions. Happened to me sometimes.
    Does the audit say 'limit'?

Ursa..

#46     Aug 14, 2007
  7. yes tws.....yes limit....1st time it`sd happened here & very unusual.

#47     Aug 14, 2007
  8. Bob111

Bob111

here is another good one from morning-

all my orders are rejected today with following message-
    Not allowed to open new positions at the moment because account valuation MAY BE incorrect.

there is plenty of cash on account at that time, no stocks positions at all, and at least 5K on cash balance and few corp. bonds.
    where is the end of it?
    how is this possible, that IB cannot value account ? that's mean to me, that there is possibility, in which IB may liquidate some of your positions, if they value them incorrectly.

#48     Aug 16, 2007

9. I've never had a problem with IB's charts.

#49     Aug 17, 2007

10. Dude, you need to chill out.

You'll never be successful as a trader with so much anger.

#50     Aug 17, 2007