WTF is this?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Red_Ink_inc, Aug 16, 2006.

1. FWIW: I literally just got back from WalMart (midday lull) after buying my 2006/2007 NYS hunting - fishing license package (+/- $100) while lecturing my girlfriend's two teen boys on how important it is to always follow the game laws, never tag something illegally or fail to tag legally, etc.

I've always been a big Montgomery-Gentry fan, but this instance (if true) loses a lot of respect for them on my part. 100% wrong, indefensible and senseless. No self-respecting hunter = conservationist would ever want any part of something like that.

#11     Aug 17, 2006
  2. maxpi

maxpi

Electric.. remember to never listen to the guy's music, ok?

#12     Aug 17, 2006
  3. Electric.. you owe it to yourself to never listen to the guy's music - so remember.

#13     Aug 18, 2006
  4. Montgomery/Gentry is coming to our local Fair in September.

Should I get out my shotgun and put some buckshot in his arse?...:D

#14     Aug 25, 2006
  5. bsmeter

bsmeter

" After using a bow and arrow to kill the animal inside its pen, Gentry and the owner of the preserve tagged the bear and registered it with the state as if it had been killed in the wild. A videotape was edited to make it appear that Gentry had hunted down the bear"

Ahhh yes folks, here's a couple of Neoconservative intellectuals being taunted by the liberal press yet again!!!! :D

#15     Aug 25, 2006