WTF is the deal with these flash mobs?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

RCG, can you elaborate on this for me please. That I refer to blacks in the aggregate. Thanks.

#51     Jun 7, 2011
  2. the only thing that i was implying was that i don't want to be the collateral damage.

#52     Jun 7, 2011
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

This doesn't make any sense to me. So a gang of thugs who are armed attack you and you are worried about collateral damage? Really? I think you need to think about this a little deeper kid.

#53     Jun 7, 2011
  4. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah no kidding, when a flash mob of thugs attacks he is worried about being collateral damage from the innocent person with a gun..... makes alot of sense.

#54     Jun 7, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Twitter: another tool that can be used for good or evil.

#55     Jun 7, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

A kitchen pot can be used for good or evil.

#56     Jun 7, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I wouldn't worry about it stubby, you're already brain damaged. :D

#57     Jun 7, 2011
  8. Max E.

Max E.

I think that people are still somewhat oblivious to the fact that the internet leaves a massive paper trail, this is why im always very cautious over what i leave on the internet, because it is permanent. This is why i tend to be overly paranoid. ;)

It will take some time, but eventually people will realise that just because they are on the internet doesnt mean shit wont catch up with them.

#58     Jun 7, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

I haven't used twitter (though I have used a kitchen pot, for good I'd like to think). Does it leave an internet trace? I thought it was only phone based...

#59     Jun 7, 2011
  10. an innocent person is approached by 15 armed criminals. let's consider 3 scenarios:
    1. he does not carry a gun, his wallet is taken is two of his teeth are knocked out

2. he does not carry a gun, his wallet is taken and he is murdered

3. he carries a gun, his wallet is not taken, he shoots one of the criminal, but is killed by the other 14, 3 innocent bystanders are killed/wounded

scenario 3 involves the most casualties, #2 is unlikely (but does have one civilian corpse), #1 is the most likely and the cheapest on human lives (non-criminal)

#60     Jun 7, 2011