WTF is the deal with these flash mobs?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Yea and it had a bayonet on it too...do you know what that is Mr. Chickenhawk? Works pretty good for making Korean Kabobs:cool:

#41     Jun 7, 2011
  2. Korea, 50's era. Typical. Man your head must be REALLY spinning. Stop watching re-runs of Father Knows Best and get outside of your bunker, the commies are not coming.

But I now know that you are very much like PP, your world is ending as you know it, and you are frustrated. My condolences. I will be less harsh in view of your mental state.

#42     Jun 7, 2011

3. yawn

#43     Jun 7, 2011
  4. Yep a yawn would be about all that remains, that and posting here.

#44     Jun 7, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

They don't call you stubby for nothing do they?

#45     Jun 7, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I was thinking the same thing.

#46     Jun 7, 2011
  7. Here's the deal, at least from my viewpoint.

You're in a park or a plaza eating a slice of pizza, drinking a coffee, walking a dog, people watching whatever.

If you're talking on a cell phone or listening to music on an ipod, you're screwed because you'll hear the flash mob before you see them.

The noise is nothing specific, just rollin in the air nonsense but you look up to find the direction of the noise. You'll see maybe three people, then another group of 4 or 5, then your brain tries to makes sense if the are together but they're not, they're apart from each other. Then another group of people appear and the mob "mixes" it up. Moving together then apart but by then you figure, they are together. They come from different directions, it's not like they walk in a large group.

This happens in seconds.

#47     Jun 7, 2011
  8. feeling a bit defensive, aren't we? you remind me of my friend George Louis Costanza.

:D

#48     Jun 7, 2011
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

No, just calling you what you are. Hey, if the shoe fits right...

#49     Jun 7, 2011
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

You are directly implying that knowing it is impossible to get guns out of the hands of criminals you are OK with citizens being unarmed while criminals are armed. I don't understand this argument. It's not a matter of being OK if criminals have them as that part of the argument is moot.

#50     Jun 7, 2011