WTF is the deal with these flash mobs?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jun 6, 2011.

1. TL has a remark for potential disrupter's---Take that sh*t to ET. How funny, yet sad, is that? A decade ago ET was a primary training site, look at it now. Yep, Baron still makes money. But many of the other traders who populated this site no longer post here. I still do because it is like that high school that used to be great but is now a POS. Hard to turn away, always hopeful it can get cleaned up.

#31     Jun 6, 2011
  2. If instead the name of the thread would have been "African Americans out of control" with a less colorful poll,I submit you still would have cried racism. Nearly every city is undergoing severe urban unrest and your only reaction is to type up some more bleeding heart dribble.

Keep grabbing those ankles and arching that back you lilly-liver. Meanwhile this once great country is going down the tubes.

:cool:

#32     Jun 6, 2011
  3. Rennick have you ever picked up a rifle for your country? STFU you poser.

This country is indeed ending for you and your ilk, and good riddance to ya!

#33     Jun 7, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Hey RCG, I might be misreading what you said, so feel free to correct this but are you saying I'm a racist but at least I'm a competent trader? I don't think that is what you said, but it seemed kind of implied.

For the ET record, I'm the least racist guy on ET. I don't know how racism was even implied on this thread as I wanted it to be a discussion on the 2nd amendment here in IL.

And what the f*ck is that trefoil smoking? Trefoil, I'll bet a dime to a dollar I've got more black friends then you. I'll also bet a dime to a dollar that I've posted more quality trading content in any one month then your entire time on ET.

#34     Jun 7, 2011
  5. one of the best jokes on ET today.

your candor is duly appreciated!
    :D

#35     Jun 7, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yeah, you strike me as a phony liberal. The guy that will pretend he is mr diversity and doesn't have a black friend within 1000 miles of him. Shortie, the only joke here is your attempt at trading the markets. Although I'm not laughing as I think it's tragic.

#36     Jun 7, 2011
  7. Mav,

The clown called you a racist for creating this insightful thread and asked if I ever picked up a rifle for my country. With brilliant commentary like his and treefoil's regarding Flash Mobs it would not be surprising if they are also supporting a Weiner for Prez 2012 run.

Rennick Breitbart out:cool:

#37     Jun 7, 2011
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol classic libtard rant, classic :D

#38     Jun 7, 2011
  9. Nah, I don't think you're a racist Mav, I think you are a concerned citizen. But you continue to refer to blacks in the aggregate, which is a blind spot for you.

Edit: Past Prime was a decent trader too, so I was told, but what is the point of having a ton of money if you're pissed all the time? Your thread brings up a serious concern, and Illinois should be a concealed carry state. Things like this would stop if the thugs knew the good guys might have weapons at the ready.

#39     Jun 7, 2011
  10. Did you ever pick up a rifle for your country? People like you are sickening, wrap yourself in a flag you had nothing to do protecting. Again, good riddance.

#40     Jun 7, 2011